Chapter - 2

Reaching a beautiful house which was white and blue in colour and with gold embroidery.
Y/n came out of her car as well as Jimin and they made there way to the door.

As you were opening the door Jimin was just admiring you. As the door finally opened you took Jimin inside and plopped on the bed feeling exhausted as ever.

Jimin looked at you with a proud smile and said "You did everything very gracefully I hope this success brings you loads and loads of happiness."

You looked him with a sweet smile and couldn't help but go to him and side hug him while you got tears in your eyes. After Yoongi , Jimin was the only man in your life. Even though your parents earn a lot and spoiled you but time was something which they didn't provided.

But still both siblings love there parents by there heart cause both know that there parents love them a lot and try to take out times from there busy schedules only for there kids. After being a successful business man and a worldwide famous idol, both realised how hectic it is to earn and at the same time fulfill all the needs of both the siblings and gave them a little attention too.

Jimin looked at Y/n with a loving gaze while she was thinking what to do to pass time. As an idea popped in her head she took Jimin's hand before running upstairs. Jimin just let her drag him while looking at her with a small smile.

Jimin : Y/nieeee where are you taking me????

Y/n just pulled him more and soon they reached the terrace of her house. It was night and moon was shining brightly, emitting soft and gentle lights. Soft breezed hitting there face like tickling them.

Y/n just told Jimin to wait here while she again ran downstairs to which Jimin shook his head. She is still a baby he thought in his mind. Waiting for her while tapping his shoes on the terrace ground he heard someone running.

And there she came to his vision, she came with a chestnut brown wooden guitar. Jimin just smiled softly at her when he remembered something more precisely a memory of there.

"Will you sing when I play?" Jimin asked her taking the guitar from her hands to which she nodded quickly. The moon cooed at the night witnessing the beautiful rays of love shining brighter than its moonlight.

As Jimin let his fingers move slowly, Y/n looked at him with heart eyes. 

"Can I call you baby?" Y/n started singing as a smile formed on Jimin's lips remembering your fondness for this particular song...

"I need somebody who can love me at my worst... No, I am not perfect but I hope you see my worth..." Her smooth voice rang in the amidst the darkness as a butterfly fluttering upon flowers... Smoothly and gently yet gracefully

Gradually the moon dawned above their heads as their little music session finished. Y/n yawned feeling herself letting dizzy and sleepy, Jimin noticed that as he smiled at her adorable gestures... 

her stood up to leave and go to bed but before she could, a strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around her waist. "Ahh Jimin-shi you won't make me fall right?" Y/n asked teasingly in her sleepy voice...

She knew...

She knew it really well that her Jimin won't let her fall, after all he had been carrying her around since the age of 12.

"What are you thinking, grumpy head?" Jimin asked as he continued walking towards your room.

"Nothing Mr. Small Fingers, I am just thinking of ways to torture you if I fell..." Y/n retorted back in same teasing tone as Jimin looked at her with a smirk which didn't looked dangerous or intimidating at all, instead it looked handsome... 

"Firstly, don't call me small fingers Mrs. Small Fingers cause your fingers are smaller than mine and secondly yet lastly how will you torture me? This innocent sheep of Min which doesn't even knows how to curse will now torture the Top CEO and entrepreneur of Korea?" 

"I cursed in my song for like many times, did you not listen to it?" She asked with a smug look on her face as they reached her room.

"Oh baby, baby, do you take me as a common outsider or a normal fan? I well know it was background voice with someone else singing that part..."

Jimin unveiled while shrugging as if it weren't a big deal to do it... Coming into your room he kept you on the bed covering you with the duvet before sitting beside your head on the bed. 

"Go sleep!" You whined "Good night..." you wished him and turned to the other side and slept smiling.

"Good night" he whispered back with a gentle smile before looking at you with a longing gaze before he left...

Meanwhile....

"Sir, the meeting with Min corp. is held tommorow in Korea... Mr. And Mrs. Min along with their two successful children will organize a big party for their daughter passing a milestone." 

The man infirmed Kim Taehyung to which he nodded and motioned to leave. Korea... Seoul... he didn't knew how to react... He left his last behind when he traveled to USA but this time, he had to go...

He himself didn't knew why but he felt a sudden pull towards Seoul, which he himself didn't know why.