Prison ~ Chapter 2

Amy curled into a ball in the corner of the room and sobed. She cried about everything, all the wrongs in her life, everything. When she stopped crying, she heard something. It was footsteps. When she heard something open above her, a trap door, she stood up instantly and stared at it. A ladder fell from the newfound hole from the ceiling. Someone climbed down them with a black ski mask on. Amy screamed as the new person put their hand around her mouth with a cloth that smelled strongly of alcohol. She began to hyperventilate until black dots came to her vision then everything went black and she passed out in the strangers arms.

•••

When Amy finally woke up, she found herself in a celler with three solid walls and one wall with metal bars.
"What the hell?" She muttered. She stood up, her head not hurting nearly as bad as it was earlier. She felt a cold shock and she looked down at the freezing cold concrete floor. She was in a tank top and her underwear, barefoot. She looked around. Nothing on the walls, not even a window. She looked out the bared wall.
"A prison." She whispered. She limps to the prison bars. There was a cell on the other side of the room, but it was empty.
"Hey! You sick S.O.B let me out! I never did anything to you! Let me out!" She yells, rattling at the walls.
"LET ME OUT!!!" The screams echo around her. No one could hear her. And no one came.