13. Party Virgins and Assassins Creed Pros

Start from the beginning

“Okay, how about made out with someone?” he asked me next.

“No.” I responded.

“Kissed?” he started sounding worried.

“Nope.”

“Held hands?” he started to sound desperate.

“Nah.” I answered, and at that he seemed completely shocked.

“You’ve never even held hands with anyone?!” he shouted, swerving a little on the road.

“No!” I shouted back, unsure if that’s what I should be doing or not.

“You have got to be kidding me.” He said under his breath, and I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to hear that or not. “Well, we’ll change a few of those tonight then.” He came up with a full response.

“Maybe…” I trailed off. I know that I should be honest and tell him, but I don't want to. I feel like that would be too much information. The rest of the drive was silent, an extremely awkward kind. It was about 8:30 when we actually got to his house. “Didn’t you say the party started at eight?” I asked him.

“Yeah, but it would be weird if people actually showed up on time. They usually turn up about an hour after… except for a few people.” I heard him say as we got out of the car, I closed the door and turned to look at his house. Damn, it was one oversized building.

“Well who will those exceptions be?” I asked, looking to him for answers.

“Ashton will be here, he helped set up, maybe Alistair…” he trailed off.

“So practically no one?” I responded as we walked into the house. I found Ashton sitting on the ground, playing a game on the Xbox.

“What you playing Ash?” Xavier asked, ignoring my question.

“He’s playing Assassin’s Creed… it’s obvious.” I stated, even though I had only seen about five seconds of the game on screen.

“Good guess, but since you’ve finally decided to get here with your lady friend, I’ll save it for later.” Ash responded, turning off the device with an amused smirk on his face, his eyes drifting briefly to my exposed legs before looking away again.

“What else needs to be set up?” Xavier asked, trying to be responsible.

“Nothing, we have food, and illegal alcohol. I'm pretty sure we’re set, all we need now is the people. And the girls. Definitely the girls…” Ashton trailed off, like he was imagining something. No doubt it was dirty. No doubt it was a frickle frackle daydream.

“Bit sexist there.” I responded, jumping onto the couch.

“Hey, the reason we come to these things is to get laid. Everyone becomes sexy when other people are drunk. Fucks with your vision, you know?” He stated, and I only shook my head.

“We have a party virgin here.” Xavier, gestured to me, and I smiled like an idiotic murderer.

“Good luck to you then Ray.” Ass responded.

“Why thank you, but I doubt I’ll need your tainted luck you dirty minded bastard.” I sassily replied, and I sat with a smirk on my face. Soon enough people started turning up, the party moved slowly at first, before the entire crowd seemed to turn up at once. Somehow I’d lost vision of Xavier, and I was just about to go looking for him when I bumped into Ashton. Not just found him, legitimately ran into him.

“Geez Ray, watch where you’re going.” He slurred jokingly, and I took a guess that he was already half drunk. At least half.

“I'm sorry, but I'm not drunk off my ass, so you watch where you’re going you turd nugget.” I replied.