Chapter 11 : your alright .

Y/N woke up the next day with a jolt , almost like he had a nightmare, but he didn't . Instead , he remembered what happened the night before . He immediately flushed , the red tint on his face spreading rapidly. Peter noticed the sudden movement and put a hand on Y/N's head , even though he didn't feel sleepy , he still cuddled Y/N .

" darling, your okay ." Y/N looked over to see Peter laying right beside him , he smiled , but not knowing he smiled .

" darling, now that your awake , I think that maybe you'd need some help getting into the shower -."

Y/N tried to get up off the bed — but failed miserably, his legs had a strange numbness to them , and that's what caused him to face-plant on peters floor . Peter got up and quickly made his way to Y/N , but chuckled his whole way there .

" gosh - sorry babe-"

Y/N slapped a hand over his mouth, he had not meant to say that . Peter laughed , picking up Y/N and carrying him to the back of his apartment.

" no , it's okay , no matter what you call me , I'll always love you the same ."

.
.
.
And Peter kept that promise , even when TK freaked out when he hadn't seen Y/N for weeks and socializing got tough ... they were there for each other, though sickness and in health , the wedding bells rung . Peter never gave up on Y/N , even when he cried for weeks after Peter told him about his background, Peter cried about Y/N's past life too . Peter would have never thought that his love at first sight for Y/N would hold till the end of days . He also never thought that they could have a family together, Peter always pushed though the tough adoption process . Y/N hadn't seen Lucy for awhile but always prayed she was happy , TK was still a close best friend though the years ... Peter could only think of their life as a happily ever after ...

Hey guys , so sorry for cutting the story short but I heard what was happening with the creator and decided to step out of it . Right now I'm in so many fandoms I can't keep up , but of course I'll write more story's for you guys . ( also it's kinda hard to write on my phone )

I also made a new story on archive of our own called ' leveled up' by welcome to dark