Chapter 7 : your home

Peter held back the urge to throw a knife though the door as a warning to all hell , but knocked instead . Like the gentleman he was , not the psycho.
After a few moments of waiting lucy , Y/N's roommate, opened the door .

" oh hey Peter , Y/N isn't here right now ."

" oh i know ."

There was a moment of silence before lucy turned to her side .

" here , come in ."

Peter walked in and sat down on the kitchen table, waiting for the door to be shut . Eventually the door shut with that satisfying 'click' , Peter wiped his face and his smile disappeared, almost as if it were makeup . Lucy turned sharply on her heel and made her way back to Peter , only with a small smile .

" so , watcha need lucky guy ?"

Peter inhaled and crossed his legs , setting his intertwined hands in his lap . This was going to be a bumpy ride fiend .

Y/N POV

I was making my way back out of shop , making sure to lock the doors behind me when a familiar voice spoke up .

" umm ... can I say something real quick .."

Y/N grouched , he knew exactly who this was , and resented it . He let out a deep breath and took out the key from the door , shoving it into his pocket he made his way towards the voice .

" TK , what do you want?"

TK gulped and looked down in solace , not wanting to make eye contact.

" well , I wanna say I'm sorry for upsetting you and ... I know I may have been harsh on the guy but you need to understand where this worry was coming from . I... I worry for you . And I just want to make sure your safe ..."

Y/N stood there, hands in pockets , posture straight , and head held high . The silence lingered , oh how Y/N missed the silence, he stood tensely before caving in . He let out a heavy sigh before slouching and rubbing the back of his neck .

" I can't stay mad at my friend ."

TK felt a sting to the heart , not even a best friend .

" and I do understand, I hope by the time we get some fuckin' sleep for once ... we can chalk this all up to being water under the bridge . Ok ?"

TK nodded , understanding that they both need the time off . And with that , TK waved Y/N goodbye as he started up his car and drove off . Y/N huffed , he hated socializing ... he too started heading back to his apartment, but when he arrived he saw a special someone's car ...

" HOLY SHIT !"

Y/N blurted out rushing up the apartment stairs , he knew a simple ' pwease no violence mwister UWU' would hold . He mocked himself under his breath as he power climbed the stairs .

" omg pwease no violence, I'm your boyfweind! Fuckin idiot . That won't hold ! Up the fuckin stairs now before he kills someone! Shit shit shit shit shit !"

All that could be heard from Y/N was a constant vocal of ' shit shit !' As he stumbled up every stair . Once he reached the door he grabbed the knob and slammed the door open , but not expecting to see such an awful sight .

" ew , human conversation..."

Lucy turned in her chair to face the perpetrator that interrupted their conversation, surprise , it was Y/N .
Peter turned calmly, knowing exactly who it was , and smiled . Peter whispered something to Lucy as he walked towards Y/N .

" Peter what I'm the world ?..."

" ah , nice to see you too darling!"

Lucy turned back in her seat and faced the wall, she looked worried. Y/N passed it off as something normal for now , at least she's alive ... Peter did the same old creepy smile stare on Y/N as he struggled to catch his breath.

" I ..' huff ... never running ... wheeze ... again ."

Peter pat Y/N on the back for encouragement, though he wondered...

" hey darling, why did you run up the stairs? Is it because you saw my car ?"

Y/N nodded , putting up a finger . After he could straighten his back again he turned towards Peter and answered.

" yeah ... though ... I don't know why I though you would have any type of business with Lucy ?"

Peter blinked . He had to come up with an excuse. Y/N shut the door calmly and faced Peter again , Peter had an idea to throw Y/N off his trail .

" well ... I was talking to Lucy about how we could safely practice my kin-."

" OKAY THATS ENOUGH OF THAT ."

Y/N blurted out , his face was flushed . He just wanted Peter to stop talking about it ... for now ... his next break day was just an arms length away , and Y/N is not prepared for what's going to happen. But on another note lucy got up , and grabbed a mug , walking towards the counter.

" w-would you like some hot cocoa ?"

Peter flinched, hot cocoa. Peter stepped aside and rubbed the back of his neck .

" I'm fine ... darling would like some though !"

Lucy cocked her head .

" darling? ... oh ! Y/N ! Got it !"

Lucy didn't understand for a moment that Peter liked to call Y/N darling , but eventually it stuck . Lucy started to hastily prepare some hot cocoa , Peter let out a sigh of relief. Y/N turned suspiciously , he raised an eyebrow at Peter .

" are you alright?"

Peter was startled for a moment before letting out an 'oh' of comfort.

" yeah it's just ... my tongue is really sensitive..."

Peter whispered the last part In embarrassment , Y/N didn't understand why though . Lucy walked over a few minutes later offering some hot cocoa , Y/N thanked her and started to take little sips .

" darling , I must be going now , and Lucy ..."

Lucy swallows hard .

" remember what i said ."

Lucy nodded vigorously and spouted up her thumbs , agreeing to listen and learn ... Y/N waves him goodbye as he silently walked out , Lucy changed expressions to a sly grin .

" so ... this guy is tall , right ?"

Y/N hesitated , but nodded after some thought . What were you planning ?

" and I can only assume he's quite ... big ... sooo - I got a little something to prepare you for 'im!"

Y/N blushed and covered their face , mumbling out an answer .

" ... stawp..."

Lucy waved him off as she spoke .

" shoo shoo ! You have work to do ! Don't worry ! These walls are thick , I won't hear a thing !"

Y/N was rushed into his room and shut in by Lucy , he could hear her yell out a word of encouragement as he sat there confused.... Until he saw it and some other stuff that was packed in a box , both things with a bow on top ... a blue bow , of course. . . But that got Y/N thinking ...

{( this isn't so bad ... no ones watching ...)}

1133 words

Next chapter is some little sauce that if you want to skip then please do , very little smut , don't read unless you want to . And thank you all for supporting me ! It's so fun to see all your comments ! And don't worry about me , my rash is almost gone by now , I hope your pillow is cold and your water tastes minty fresh ~ have a nice day !