Chapter 9 : your ground

Y/N woke up to their alarm blaring at the crack of dawn , the sun just barely poking out of the dim clouds outside. He turned off his alarm with a familiar sluggishness and rolled out of bed , slipping on his work clothes and tossing away the THIGH HIGHS. he tip toed his way towards the kitchen, starting up the coffee pot and walking around his apartment waiting for the pot to beep . He noticed how Lucy had been sleeping pretty hard if she wasn't up by now .

{ that's strange ... Lucy should be up by now?}

( she must be super tired today. Let's allow her to sleep .)

Y/N nodded at the thought and turned to the coffee pot , turning it off right before it beeped to not rouse Lucy in her sleep . He poured himself a mug of the steaming coffee and started to cool it down with little blows . As he was carefully sipping his coffee he started to recount his strange dream , it was about Peter for sure , but why was he in his room ... and why did it feel so real ? Y/N carefully drank the rest of the coffee before placing it in the sink and heading out the door . He completely dissed taking his pepper spray with him today .He stepped outside and closed his door as gently as possible, but not gently enough. His land lord , don , had heard them walk out of their apartment and walked up beside them . Y/N was startled for a moment before realizing it was just his landlord. He waved at don and tried to escape his grasp but don stopped him in his tracks .

" and where do you think your going ?"

Y/N gulped down the bitter bile that rested at the back of their throat , he knew what this conversation was about .

" tooo work ?"

Y/N thought that was pretty pathetic of himself , Don continued though .

" right ... you still have to pay your rent , and your ' roommate' isn't helping much ..."

Don sighed , he knew Y/N didn't have the heart to kick out Lucy , but he knew Y/N would do anything to keep from that future.

" but , I'll strike you a deal . If you come work with me from time to time , it'll help you pay off rent ... and I know you don't want to leave Lucy alone and kick 'er out . So I'm promising you this ..."

Don stuck out his hand towards Y/N before continuing.

" shake my hand and we'll have a deal , and no , the job won't be anything too hard ... hopefully you have enough strength to screw in a lightbulb."

That last part had Y/N snickering , while Y/N wrenched their hand into dons and shook once . He was so awkward right now . Don let out a small smile before retreating back into his hallway , Y/N let out a breath he didn't know he was holding . Once he knew don was gone he started his journey towards work , little did he know that the next day he had off , he wouldn't be seen walking for days ...

10 minutes later...

Y/N arrived at work on time for once , this surprised TK as he was about to punch in for him . Y/N took a moment to take in the morning scent of the freshly made rolls that sat ready for the customers to come . He breathed for a moment before walking into the back , waving at TK as he started to tie on his apron , TK smiled .

" glad to see ya made it on time ! I was about to punch in for you !"

Y/N didn't even look at him as he responded while punching in .

" mhm..."

TK's smile threatened to fall for a second but he brightened up to see customers already walking in . TK had then completely forgot that Y/N was there as he went to attend the customers . Y/N just let out a slow and steady breath as they too started to walk out to tend to the customers.

Peters place ...

Peter laid on his couch after he finished recording his latest blog video , he calmly laid down and thought for a moment.

( does darling even know that tomorrow is their day off ? Hmm ~)

He sat for a minute before sitting up erratically , TOMORROW IS HIS DAY OFF !! He immediately started cleaning his apartment from head to toe , he needed his apartment to be spit and span ! While he cleaned frantically he tried coming up with a plan . ( he was a poet and didn't even know it )

" ok ok ok so darling is going to be free tomorrow so ... I'll need to pick them up from work today? No ... goddamn it !"

Peter crushed one of the glass cups he was putting away in the cabinet. After reviewing his mess for a moment he decided it was best if he'd stayed away from the fragile stuff while mad . He cleaned up the glass and backed away , I wonder how darling is doing ?

Back at work ...

Y/N was running around the restaurant trying to get orders in on time , TK was doing the same but casually checking up on Y/N from time to time . Y/N was holding a coffee pot and frantically filling the empty cups that sat at the end of each table . TK looked back and tapped Y/N on the shoulder , when TK saw him visibly grouch he stepped back . Y/N turned and put on the cheesiest smile he's ever seen .

" wassup TK ?"

TK hesitated .

" ummm we'll I feel bad for just ditching our conversation earlier... I was wondering if your free to hang today ?"

Y/N thought for a moment while placing the coffee pot back down .

" yeah ... alright ! I'll come over about 6 !"

TK brightened at Y/N .

" alright! See you then !"

TK took his leave towards the bustling diner area , obviously excited for Y/N to hang out like they used to . Y/N suddenly got a text from Peter as he watched TK leave , now it was Y/N's turn to brighten up .

Peter: do you have time to hang out today ?

Y/N: of course!!

Y/N hugged his phone to his chest as he jumped in excitement, almost like a little girl . Then he frowned as he realized he was hanging out with TK today , he reluctantly went back to his texts .

Y/N: oh no , sorry but I already made plans to hang out with TK ...

Y/N watched as the dots appeared on screen and began to sweat .

Peter : don't worry , I'll pick you up 😉

Y/N was taken aback as Peter had just ... winked ?!? He put his phone up and decided not to dwell on it .

End of shift ...

TK started making his way towards his home , making sure to set up a movie party before Y/N got there ... gosh , he thought , I have a huge honkin' crush on Y/N ... he seemed to be lost in thought as he drowsily walked into his front door . But no matter how long he waited , Y/N wasn't going to show up . Remember that cat key chain Peter gave him ? Yep , it's a tracking device, and that's how Peter is going to ( kidnap ) ' pick up' Y/N .

Y/N was casually making his way towards TKs place when he heard the bushes stumble and turn , he had watched enough horror movies to know what was happening next ... AND WAS NOT DEALING WITH THAT TODAY . He reached into his bag and pulled out ... nothing ? Oh no ... he had forgot to bring his pepper spray !?! He panicked , the rumbling just kept getting closer until a hand came up behind him and covered his mouth with a cloth . He clawed at the larger persons hand as he started to lose consciousness, if only I -... I ... that's the last thing he could muster before going limp , but he heard something faint as he felt a kiss on his neck .

" see you tomorrow darling ~"

1339 words

Omg guys thank you so much for leaving these hilarious comments ! The next chapter is heavy smut , I mean , heavy smut . Y'know , Y/N gets railed ( consensual of course ) by Peter ... and you know what happens next , if the chapter is not delivered within a week feel free to spam me . Okay that's enough of that , btw I know your reading this rn bestie , I promise I won't get arrested 🤌