Rishta naya rabba... dil choo raha hai

Title is the song 'Teri ore' from movie 'Singh is King'

When Naina opened her eyes to the soft music of alarm on her phone, it was still dark outside. It wouldn't be before another couple of hours that the activity outside start. She and Sameer had to make sure they were in their separate rooms when it happened.

She turned to look at her husband of few months, who would marry her again today. A chuckle escaped her lips... for a person who vowed never to marry, she was breaking records by getting married second time in less than six months. To the same person. But then, she could get married to him every single day the rest of her life.

Sleeping on his stomach, his face resting on one arm, while his other arm remained over her belly, he looked adorable. The childlike innocence on his face was a sharp contrast to the mischief in his eyes when they would look at her once he was awake. She lightly pressed her hand to his cheek. His stubble pricked her fingers, sending tingles of pleasure right upto her toes. He looked ruggedly handsome with this shadow. She was tempted to pepper kisses on his darkened jaw. But that would lead to a reaction from him which could delay his leaving. And she couldn't risk that.

"Sameer." She uttered in a soft voice, close to his ear.

The only response she received was a tightened hold around her waist, which pulled her closer to him. Naina found herself drowned in his warm musky scent. His eyes remained shut, but his fingers started to move a little, over her waist where her tshirt had ridden up. She didn't move, nor tried to stop him. With feather light strokes, he lazily rubbed the velvety soft skin, moving towards her belly. Naina swallowed hard as his thumb traced her navel, making her goosebumps grow enormous. She was sure he could feel them on her skin. Her hands on his tshirt fisted as she fought the urge to let out the moan that stuck in her throat.

Sameer could feel her quickened breath, her bumpy skin, her mild tremble, her tight grip on his tshirt... but he kept his eyes closed. He didn't want to stop himself by looking at any hesitation in her eyes. If Naina wanted him to stop, she would have to say so.

He flattened his palm on her belly, which sucked in at the contact. His large hand had completely covered her abdomen, spanning from one side to the other. She did not shift her gaze from his eyes, or rather, his lashes, which rested on his cheeks. When his hand stayed in the same place for a while, she surged ahead, and pecked his lips.

Instantly, his eyes flew open. In the dim glow of night lamp, her face was radiant with the warmth of their closeness... her eyes sparkled in anticipation... her lips parted for...

His thoughts came to an abrupt halt as she lifted her chin, placing her lips on his while her clutched hands loosened to go behind his neck.

Sameer grabbed her waist, giving in to her dominance without any delay. He was ecstatic at how boldly she had started to initiate. The reluctance, or reservations that she had earlier had melted to a great extent. He was now more determined to get the room prepared to welcome her tonight.

Just when he was ready to take the control of kiss, she rolled away, leaving the bed before he could catch her.

"Naina." He groaned, lunging after her.

"Ab tumhe jaana chahiye Sameer. Itne dinon se chupi hui baat aaj sabke saamne nahi aani chahiye." She stood at the foot of the bed, away from his reach.

He fell back on the pillow, letting out a weary sigh. It would be a long day... but it would be the last without her.

At breakfast table, Sameer mentioned to nanu about taking Naina to her house. When he got to know the reason, nanu smiled knowingly, "Ek maa ke liye uski beti ki shaadi bohot khaas hoti hai. Gayatri ne bhi Vishakha ke paida hone ke kuch dino baad se hi uske liye sapne dekhna shuru kar diya tha. Naina ki maa ki tarah woh bhi apni beti ki shaadi nahi dekh paayi lekin uski sanjoyi hui cheezen Vishakha ne aaj bhi sambhal ke rakhi hain. Le jaa beta, Naina ko apni maa ki nishani pehenke unke saath hone ka ahsaas hoga toh usse zyada khushi hogi."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें