While praying,she didn't know when drops of salty water fell on her hand and she realized she is crying.

She sniffed and sat near window.

My mother would be crying for me and my father must be running from one place to another to search me.

Her lips quivered.

Before she could completely break down she heard knock on door.

After a second, Asma came holding phone in her hand.

"Sir, wants to talk to you" She slowly give phone to Inayat.

Inayat gradually brought phone near her ear.

"H-Hello" Her voice come in whisper.

"Jaan" His voice was soft making her inside to shiver.

What he wants?

"My oath cermony is about to commence and I want you to see it" She nodded her head like he was in front of her,seeing her.

"Huh? I didn't hear anything" She looked up at Asma, who was looking at her with lines on her forehead which made her embrass.

"O-Okay"

"Now give phone back to Asma" She bit her inner lip and hand over phone to Asma.

After hearing what Irtaza ordered her, she wait for him to cut the call.

As he cut off the call, she sighed.

"Come with me" Inayat simply started following her and she ended up in room which was different from the room where she was living.

This room's walls were not dull infact walls were bright.

She was sure this room was not of cold man but a bubbly boy.

"Please take sit" Asma said as she turned on the television.

Inayat quietly settled herself on end of bed.

News started, both of the reporter seemed really happy. Smile was not leaving their face for a second.

"In just few seconds Oath cermony of our Prime Minister is going to start"

And again those reporters started parising their dear Prime Minister. Clips were shown where people were screaming his name, were saying so many good things for him.

"And here is our Prime Minister, Irtaza Malik" Inayat shuddered seeing him. She felt like he was infront of her.

A man who was on stage said making people clapping loudly.

Irtaza stood on stage looking at people who were standing there with bright smiles.

"You are mine" His words stopped people's clapping. Inayat's breathe stopped for a second.

He was looking in camera, speaking to his Jaan.

"Now you have become mine I'll protect you from everything" Inayat knew these words were for her.

Those innocent people whispered in confusion.

"I'll do anything for you but don't defy me because the consequences wouldn't be good" The intensity in his words not only scared Inayat but those people too who were present there and their confusion was growing.

"Just obey" Inayat nodded her head unconsciously.

Irtaza smiled before turning his gaze from camera to people.

"You all are mine. Thank you for showing your believe in me. Now you all and this country is mine to protect" As he completed, loud voices saying his name boomed.