5

it was finally the day jinsoul waited for, it was her birthday. she was in her room applying lip tint and preparing herself to meet jungeun, already in her blue hoodie.

she was beyond excited, her mom also packed a box of chocolates so jinsoul could give it to jungeun and with that jinsoul left the house and made her way towards blondie's house.

-

“god jungeun you said you'd come to the party now get your ass up and let's go” jiwoo said to jungeun who was sitting in her bed.

“i said that chu but I cannot come today,, it's jinsoul’s birthday and she'll be here soon” jungeun replied which made her bestfriend more annoyed.

“and who the fuck is jinsoul ?” jiwoo asked applying her lipstick.

“she’s a special friend of mine, she comes at the front yard and we just sit in the bench and talk and she's blind..” jungeun replied.

“whatever but you have to come today with me anyhow” jiwoo commanded, pulling jungeun.

“but it's her birthday”

“who cares”

“but-”

“please jungeun, fulfill my wish” jiwoo said in a soft tone, jiwoo was junguen’s bestfriend, how could she say no to her but jinsoul meant alot to jungeun.

“and you want me to just throw jinsoul away ? it's her special day today and I know she wants me to be the part of it” jungeun replied frustrated.

“and you don't want to be part of my special day ? I'm throwing this party cause I won the singing competition, you're just going to abandon your bestfriend for that girl ?” jiwoo said which made jungeun sigh.

“let’s go” the shorter girl said dragging the blondie downstairs. I hope jinsoul is not here yet, jungeun thought.

“what if she's outside ?” the blondie asked to her bestfriend.

“let me check” jiwoo opened the door slowly sticking out her head, and she saw a girl sitting in the bench.

“seems like she's already here jungeun – but don't worry, just do as I say and don't speak a word” she said.

they stepped outside of the house, slowly – making sure not to make any noise. they had to walk past jinsoul and go on the other side in order to grab a cab.

jinsoul did heard the sound of footsteps approaching from the right side, she smiled widely thinking it was jungeun.

“jungeun are you here ?” she called out and jungeun felt herself freezing in the spot, the way how her heart ached when she heard jinsoul saying that – she glanced at jinsoul and saw that she was wearing blue, was that just because jungeun said that she would look beautiful in a blue dress ? and she indeed looked gorgeous

there was no response so jinsoul thought maybe it was someone else, it wasn't her jungeun but she felt the smell of a familiar perfume, the scent which she could always feel when jungeun was around her. was jungeun ignoring her ? she thought but she shook her head, cause jungeun would never do something like that to jinsoul... right ?

she was debating with herself, jungeun will come jinsoul, you're just overthinking stuffs she said to herself but something had to ruined it.

she heard a voice of a girl coming from left, from afar.

“it was so easy jungeun, after all she is blind, she didn't even knew”

and that was all she needed to hear.