"What's the point of this again?" Belphie asks. Are all of them outside my room right now?

"MC's finished look will be a surprise and none of you are getting an early glimpse of her!"

"Asmodeus, the two of you will be late if you keep this up," Lucifer sighs. Oh my gosh, all of them really are out there, what the hell?

"No we won't! Now go away and wait downstairs until I'm done with MC!"

"Oi Asmo ya better not be doing anything weird to MC in there!" Mammon yells.

"Of course I'm not! I won't have enough time if I do it right now before the party!" He yells back as he helps me to put on an ear cuff on my ears. I don't have any piercings so that's why I'm using ear cuffs instead. The right ear cuff is decorated with little dark blue flowers reaches till what people would call a helix piercing. There's a few chain connecting from the helix to my earlobe and a few more just dangling. The left ear cuff is smaller and is put on what people would call an orbital piercing and that one too has some chains dangling from it.

"Asmo!" I think everyone in front of my door yelled that.

"Guys relax, he's not going to do anything and is just going to start my make-up so I guess you should go away or else he'd be arguing and won't start and the two of us would actually be late," I call out to them.

"You guys heard the lady now go!" I hear grumbling and protest from outside but it eventually got quite and Asmo starts doing my make-up.

"What exactly did you do to the door?" I ask him as he gently lift up my face.

"I put a spell on it so that they can't open it unless I give them permission," he grins, clearly proud of himself.

"Was it really necessary though?"

"Of course! I'm not letting them get a first look on you, not until I'm done at least. And I'd love to enjoy this very beautiful version of you to myself first but sadly we have a party to attend so I have to just enjoy being the first to see you. Oh and I would love to see them fall to their knees when they see how beautiful you are! Now enough talking or we won't get this done." I immediately shut up and let him do his work. After the agonizing moment has passed (thankfully I didn't sweat or else I'm going to risk making Asmo mad), my make-up is finally done and Asmo steps back with a satisfied smile as he inspects his work.

"So how do I look?" I ask him.

"Absolutely gorgeous, I think you might even look as beautiful as me,"

"Now I'm flattered," I turn to see my reflection in the mirror and gasp, "Asmo it's beautiful, you really are the best!"

"I know right? I truly am amazing! And so beautiful!" I laugh with him. "Here, let me help you put on the mask, sit still." Carefully, he tied the mask back and steps back. The both of us look at my reflection, "well?"

"I look amazing,"

"Not just amazing, you look absolutely breathtaking! You almost look like a princess! Or even an angel!"

"Where's your mask Asmo?"

"I left mine with Solomon, don't worry." He grabs my hand and help me to stand up before twirling me, I laugh with him.

"It's too early for us to dance Asmo and we need to hurry up, the party is about to start,"

"Oh but I wish I could spend more time with just you here! You just look so beautiful, I can't help but feel like wanting to taste you," he sighs.

"No eating me Asmo, that's the rule," I laugh.

"No one said anything about the other type of eating though," he hugs my waist and pulls me close to him with a grin.