15 minutes later you made it to work. You clocked in at exactly 9:50. You made your way to the dressing room to get dressed and do your makeup. You were already introduced to everyone and everything before when you had a Bonten X Delights stripper night.

You finished slipping your feet in your heels as you heard , "Tonight's main event our new Stripper 'POSION IVY' Give her a warm Bonten welcome!" You slid on your mask and Streets slowed by doja cat came on.

You walked out slow to the tempo of the music

You walked out slow to the tempo of the music. You stopped in front of the pole and grabbed the pole with your hands tilted back to it. You slid down slowly and started syncing your hips to the beat. You folded your legs into knee sitting position and dropped down while letting go.

You arched your back up and slid your ass side to side. You slid your leg around the pole from behind and hooked it to sit up.You turned to face the pole and slowly walked around it. You lifted both legs up and swung around going to the top. You slid down to the ground and looked down while bending downwards. You lifted your head and slowly started falling down into a split.

You lifted a leg and got back into knee sitting position then to standing. Then you hurriedly swung around to the top and released your arms and right leg. You danced your body around the pole till you landed on the floor to conclude your dance. You let out a congratulation breath to yourself as the screams and claps came in.

You got up and you spotted someone with pink hair staring at you deeply. You blew them a kiss since they piqued your interest and walked slowly to the back letting the sweeper sweep your money up.

You waited about 20 minutes till your co-worker Donnie rushed towards you. "O-M-G it's your first night and you already have people paying to get a private dance with you!!"

You laughed to yourself , "What's the top 3 bidding prices?" The woman squealed , "800 , 1000 , and 5000." You looked at her shocked the most you've ever got was 500. "The one who bidded 5000 said he'll even give more if you only dance for him tonight." She paused and then continued. "He's rumored to be friends with the boss , and he's here every other day he's not once asked for a private dance."

You smiled , "Which number is my room?" She smiled , and gave you the room number. You put your mask back on and went to the room.

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎

You walked in and shut the door looking over to see the pink haired man. He sat in the seat with a glass of champagne in one hand hanging off the chair side and the other in his lap.

He had a grey blazer with white lines down it and white a shirt on. Matching pants on with grey shoes. He has 4 ear piercings. His hair was into a mullet style. He had a black mask on to cover his mouth and nose. He reminded you of someone but you can't remember.

You walked and stood infront of him and started dancing. "Can i touch you?" He breathed out. He was so hung on you. Your body the way you walked. Your whole vibe just pleased him.

"Yes." You walked closer and sat on him. You started grinding your hips on him. He grabbed your waist and gripped it. He was extremely attractive from what you could see. That did end up turning you both on.

He went down by your ass and you assumed he stopped for permission. You nodded and he started rubbing your ass. You lifted your mask a little and started kissing his neck. This was totally not on the contract for private rooms but this man was really fine yk?

"You're turning me on a little to much bunny , I don't wanna have to fuck you here." You licked behind his ear. "Why not?" You said seductively in his ear. You pulled back and looked at his eyes. You held eye contact till you started leaning in.

There was a knock on the door. 'Oi Sanzu hurry up we have a meeting' Sanzu sucked his teeth and let go of your ass. "Bye bunny , Ill pay extra just don't do anymore dances tonight" You raised a eyebrow , "Who said you could order me around Sanzu."

He slapped your ass and chuckled . "Because i said so." You rolled your eyes. "I guess so boy." You kissed his cheek and got off of him. You walked out first and went back to the dressing room. You didn't have another show anyways so you changed and clocked out going home. You told yourself that but your sub side wanted to listen.