15 | How Tall Are You?

Start from the beginning

And the only solution that Ryujin can think of right now, is that Jimin should confess first.

That is, if Jimin really likes Minjeong.

But truthfully, Ryujin doesn't know what's going on with Jimin and Aeri right now. She doesn't know what happened after the confession because Aeri and Jimin talked privately.

Something is definitely going on.

"Babe."

"Ryujin."

"Okay, Geez." Ryujin faced her. "Yeji…"

"What?" 

"Does Jimin have a crush on someone?" 

Yeji looked at her. "Why would you ask?" 

"Just asking. I mean she's pretty and all—" She saw Yeji's stare at her. "But you're the prettiest in my eyes, Yeddeong."

Yeji shook her head. "Go on."

"Okay so, as I said she's pretty. A lot of people are already falling for her. But I'm wondering if she has fallen for someone now."

"She has."

"Really?" Ryujin is now intrigued.

"That someone is here actually." Yeji chuckled. 

"Am I really close with that someone?"

"Yup."

"Is she taller or shorter than me?"

"You have the same height as hers."

Ryujin pondered.

'Does Minjeong have the same height as mine? Or is it Aeri?'

"Can you define what kind of person she is?"

Yeji gave her a teasing smile. "Then that would be very obvious, Ryuddaeng."

"Ugh, why can't you just tell me?"

"You need to hear it from Jimin first."

"Huh?" Ryujin looked at her. "Does Jimin have a plan on confessing or something?"

Yeji just shrugged, as if she didn't know anything. But based on the smug look she's having right now, she definitely knows something.

Ryujin looked at Aeri and Jimin's side, then to Minjeong and Ningning's side. 

It seems like the vacation would be much more eventful than she thought.

____

Minjeong woke up without Ryujin on her side. 

She groaned and slowly sat up. 

"What time is it?" She muttered, looking at the clock next to her.

"9 AM?"

'I slept that much?'

She slowly stood up from the bed and wore her slippers before going out of the room. She went downstairs, and the first person she saw was Aeri's father who's sipping coffee in the living room.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Uchinaga." Minjeong greeted and bowed. Mr. Uchinaga turned to look at her.

"Oh, Goodmorning Minjeong. How's your sleep?"

"It's good, Sir." She looked around. "Uhm, Do you perhaps know where my friends are at, Sir?"

"They're at the Dining room, my wife is cooking breakfast. You can wait with them there."