Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.

Start from the beginning

Y/n POV

We all watch to see DK drifting up winning the race everyone cheers DK stop his car everyone runs to his car DK gets out who gives his keys to one of his crew smiling he walks over to a girl then a noise got everyone's attention people move to see Sean coming up with the car damage Erza shakes her head I look at Han and said, "You need a ride".

Han just look as the kid name Twinkie shake his head and walk away Han, C/n, and I walk up to Sean who notice us Han leans down said "Don't leave town" He walks by I said "Stick around" I follow him with C/n next to me I hear "Hey, Y/n" I turn to see Erza walking over I said "Yeah" Erza said "Thanks for that race" I smile at her.

3rd POV

Sean made it back to his father apartment he slides the door and looks to see Mr. Boswell sitting there putting a beer down Sean enters Mr. Boswell ask, "Do you know what time it is" Sean close the door said, "I thought it was around 7 o'clock" He takes his jumper off "You know, US is a few hours behind".

Mr. Boswell nods "Looks like the party was better here, anyway" Sean walks forward then Mr. Boswell gets up he stares ask "Have you been racing, Sean" Sean didn't answer making Mr. Boswell "You're out of here" He walks pass Sean and grab the phone Sean said, "Go ahead" Mr. Boswell looks at him then grab his arm ask, "You don't get it, do you".

Sean stares at him "You have nowhere else to go, if it doesn't work out here, you're going to jail, do you get that" Sean pulls his arm off "This isn't a game and I'm gonna tell you one more time, if you're gonna live under my roof, you're gonna go by my rules or get out" Sean listens "Understand" Sean didn't answer "Understand" Sean nods said "Yes, sir" With that Sean turns and enters his room sliding the door close.

The next day Sean heads for his school he walks through the halls notice everyone looking towards him Twinkie, a girl name Reiko, a guy name Earl walks by Sean who notice he sees Erza walk by gives him a look then goes to class.

School finish Sean walks out he notice Han leaning against a black and yellow Mazda RX-7 and behind him is Y/n leaning against his car they see Sean who walks over to Han as Y/n walks over Han said, "Get in" But Sean said, "I'll get you your money" Y/n smirks said, "Just get the car" Han ask, "Why are you talking like you have a choice".

Y/n POV

After Sean gets in Han's car, I get into mine I turn the engine on and drives following Han we drive through streets until Han stops at a bathhouse, I stop behind him Sean gets out and walks in I turn my engine off and gets out I walk over to Han who leans on his car I ask, "What are we here for".

Han eats a chip said, "A guy owes me money" I cross my arms said, "You letting Sean get it" Han said "Yep" We wait for a bit then Sean comes falling out in front of Han's car we watch him get hit by his shoes, so he threw his jacket I smirk to watch Sean run back in only for a big guy to threw him out Sean lands on the road.

The guy talks Japanese until he pulls out some cash and threw it to Han who caught it, we look at Sean then Han threw his keys to him I said, "Good job, Sean" Han said, "Let's go" So we all got in our cars we drive away.

We drive on a bridge heading back to Tokyo it was night-time I knew Han was talking to Sean then we stop at an arcade I got out after turning my engine off Sean and I follow Han through the arcade looking different machines until we reach the back to a room to see DK and his crew.

They look to us DK tilt then look to his mates said "Hai" So everyone except DK and his brother I learn from Han his name Morimoto "What're they doing here" Han points to Sean and said, "He's paying me back for that crumpled beer can sitting in my garage" He points to me "He's just staying around thought I show him places".