Pooh looked up at the sky curious. "Hmmm, the sky does look rather sad." He looked back down at Piglet and smiled. "Come on in, my dear friend Piglet!" He stepped back inside and held the door open.

Piglet walked in happily. "Thank you, Pooh." He then made his way to Poohs couch and climb up on it, sitting and getting all comfy.

Pooh shut the door and chuckled. "Of course, make yourself at home." He then went over to the hundred of honey pots and sat. He tried counting them all over again.

Piglet set down his bag of acorns and newly found walnuts and then took off his scarf, feeling plenty of warm in the bears big home. He then gazed over to Pooh, and noticed how he kept counting back to the number one. He didn't seem to be getting anywhere. Piglet carefully got down from the couch and went over to the repetitive bear. "Hey Pooh, what are you doing?"

Pooh lost count again, "Oh bother.." Then responded to his friend. "Just counting my honey pots, i have to make sure i have enough for the winter." He then tried counting once more, but then his tummy grumbled. He chuckled, "I see it's time for a break." Pooh stood up and made his way to his kitchen and Piglet tattled along. Pooh opened his cabinet above the stove he never uses, and grabbed a jar full of honey. As he pulled it out, he looked down at Piglet and asked if he'd like some too. Piglet shook his head and kindly rejected.

"B-But Pooh, you seem to be struggling with counting your pots." Piglet pointed out. "Do you need some help?" Piglet asked.

Pooh had his snoot in the honey jar, so he pulled his snoot out-it all covered in sticky honey now- and thought for a second. "Mmm.." He then licked his lips and gave a nod. "But afterwards." He informed, sticking his snoot back in the jar.

Piglet giggled, "Okay Pooh."

After Pooh finished eating, they started counting the honey pots. And time went by and they didn't even realize how bad the weather had gotten outside. In the middle of their counting, they heard aggressive banging on Poohs door. Piglet flinched and quickly grabbed onto Poohs arm. Pooh hugged Piglet back, also startled from the sudden bangs. Once the banging ceased, they stayed quiet. Now being able to hear the howling wind and brutal rain fall. Piglet trembled as his grip grew tighter on Pooh and Pooh patted Piglets back in attempt to comfort.

"Wh-What could th-that ha-have be-en???" Piglet fearfully questioned Pooh.

Pooh inhaled, "I-"

The bangs came again and they both hugged eachother tighter.

"O-Oh d-d-dear!!" Piglet cried.

But then they heard familiar voices from the other side of the door calling out to them.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

A/N: back to Kanga and Eeyore

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Kanga was able to move far enough to arrive at Owls treehouse. She even shouted out in hopes it would reach his ear holes. "OWL! OWL!" She yelled using all her vocal strength. She then tried to climb up but she only had one arm available, and she couldn't managed to stay stable enough to lift herself with Eeyore.

Eeyore saw this and spoke out to her, "Might as well let go of me, I'm only holding you down...!"

Kanga shook her head, "No! We need to stay together!" She gave up on trying to climb and just tried to look for another place to go. She wandered away from the tree, and then remember the second closest place to go. 'Pooh..' She rushed off to Poohs home, now holding Eeyore in both arms.