III. RELIVING MEMORIES

RELIVING MEMORIES!

SEPTEMBER 1991

1st Year

• • • •

"This place is so amazing." Thalia whispered to Nora, as the pair sat on the latter's bed in their dormitory, whispering as the rest of their dormmates were asleep.

"I know," Nora grinned, "It's weird to think that our parents went here."

"Did you see your Mum and Aunt Maggie's face when he was called?" Thalia asked.

"Well, he is just like his parents." Nora shrugged.

"Should we tell them?" Thalia wondered, "That we know about their Hogwarts lives."

"Are you crazy?" Nora scoffed, fiddling with the cuddly toy of a black dog in her arms, "They haven't told us about it because they aren't ready yet. The only reason we know is because you stole my mother's diary."

"Well, you told me to get into reading." Thalia muttered, making the younger girl hit her with Paddy.

"Thalia."

"I just think that it's unfair that Regulus knows all about his father, yet you, Ozzy and Elara know nothing about yours." Thalia shrugged.

"Because Mum was ready to tell Reggie about his Dad," Nora sighed, "Meanwhile, Mum just referred to mine as 'him'."

"Well, at least we know it's a guy." Thalia said, making her friend laugh.

***

First years sat chattering in the Potions classroom, waiting for Professor Snape to show up.

"Stop." Nora gently told Eliana with a smile, stopping the older girl from continuously touching things that she was not supposed to.

Eliana pouted, "You're no fun."

Nora let out a gasp, "I'll have you know I am a hoot."

Thalia leaned across Nora, saying to Eliana, "A hoot who talks like she's eighty."

"Oh, shut up." Nora laughed, lightly pushing her friend away.

The door then suddenly slammed open and Snape came rushing in.#

Nora nervously rubbed her hands. 

Her mother had been friends of sorts with Professor Snape since their first year of Hogwarts. And now that they work together, they had gotten closer. She had seen him a few times when he would visit Holland at their house. Regulus was his favourite student in his year, so Snape would often converse with him, merely only glancing at Nora and the rest of her siblings. And to say that man intimidated her would be a massive understatement.