Chapter 73 - Little Maid

PENELOPE'S POV

The next morning was a bright and sunny Saturday, and as soon as I woke up, you guessed it, Hunter was waiting for me. His hands were around my waist holding me close to him while I slept.

"Good morning, little maid." he purred, making me roll my eyes.

"You see what I did there?" he chuckled.

"You're pushing your luck," I scoffed.

"You lost a bet, sweetheart." he smirked. I was fuming, and I knew he could tell.

But at the end of the day, he was right. So I knew I had to suck it up and do what he said today in order to keep him from being mad at me.

However, if I was gonna wear that ridiculous outfit, I might as well do my hair and makeup too. After 45 minutes in front of the mirror straightening my hair and putting on light makeup, I finally looked at the outfit.

It was like French maid meets pornstar. When I slid it on, I was surprised at how comfy it was even though it was tight-fitting. I looked at myself in the mirror. My breasts were pushed up and my ass was hanging out, but I had to admit, I looked sexy. At least my mate had taste. When I left the bathroom, Hunter was waiting on the bed, looking at his laptop.

His attention immediately turned to me as his eyes slowly widened, going up and down every inch of my body.

"Wow." he said, not breaking his blank stare.

"This is so dumb," I rolled my eyes as he got out of bed, making his way towards me. He gave my ass a quick smack, causing me to let out a little whimper as he pulled me in against him.

"I don't think that's the right attitude to have..." he reminded me.

He went over to his nightstand and pulled out a duster, handing it to me with the most smug grin plastered on his face.

"Wanna get some dusting done while I finish up these emails?" he asked innocently. I rolled my eyes and snatched the duster out of his hand, turning to start dusting while he sat back in bed with his laptop.

I started with the up high shelves, reaching up and probably showing my whole ass. It was confirmed when I looked back at Hunter and he was biting his lip, dark eyes focused on my behind.

I groaned and kept going, irritated with the entire thing. He wasn't even typing anymore, now he was just flat out watching me clean.

"Hunter, this is so boring!" I whined, walking over to him while his eyes watched my legs. He chuckled and moved his computer off to the side, pulling me onto his lap.

"Not that boring for me..." he smirked as he squeezed my ass in his hands and admired my body.

"Do I seriously have to do this all day?" I whined.

"Maybe if you're good I'll let you clock out early." he said smugly.

"Well I'd rather sleep with you than keep doing chores, if I have the option between the two..." I rubbed up against his groin.

"Tsk, tsk. So eager," he shook his head and chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you go make me something for lunch," he smiled and I felt myself frown.

"Fine." I huffed and got up to go to the kitchen, hating knowing that he was watching my ass the whole time I walked out.

I cooked a chicken stir fry that was actually super good and brought it to him at the table as he stared me down.

"Thank you, little mate. It smells amazing," he said before practically devouring the bowl.

It was 11:16 a.m., and for some reason I was still so tired. It wasn't like I didn't get enough sleep; pregnancy was strange.

"I have a call to take at noon. I was thinking you could... hang out under my desk while I'm on it." he smirked at me.

"You want me to give you a blowjob while you're on a business call?!" I shouted.

"Why not? You are my sexy little maid for the day..." he pointed out.

"Hunter! Aren't you worried they'll hear?" I asked.

"Nah, I'll be fine, don't worry. Just meet me in my office in 45 minutes." he grinned before heading down the hall.

I was baffled. He was really pushing his luck today.

But, at the end of the day... It did sound like it could be fun. So I guess I'd be in his office in 45 minutes. I sat on the couch and watched an episode of a serial killer show to pass the time. When it was time I lightly knocked on the door before letting myself in.

He was already on the phone, and pointed under his desk as I rolled my eyes and shut the door behind me. He grinned as I knelt down between his legs under the desk, pushing my hair out of my face as I unzipped his pants.

"I know there wasn't much preparation time, but now that the news is out I need security doubled everywhere. I want the border control tightened, I want eyes on foreign packs, and I want it all done as fast as possible." he said.

I realized he was talking in regards to my pregnancy getting out, but swiftly moved on and pulled out his member from his boxers. He was already rock hard for me as I put my tongue on the tip, swirling it around a couple of times as he let out a breath.

"Relocate guards from the suburbs for the next six months if you have to, just as long as they're close enough to the city." he told whoever was on the other line.  I bobbed my head up and down on him as he tried to remain focused, but he couldn't help locking eyes with me.

"I need to speak with her before we discuss a public statement. I can do that as soon as we wrap up here," he said, winking at me. It made me feel some type of way.

It sounded like the phone call was coming to an end, and I could tell it was getting harder and harder for Hunter to compose the way he spoke. He was definitely close.

"Alright, speak soon." he said before ending the call. My head was all the way down on him as I clenched my throat like I was swallowing, and he finally came.

"Fucking god, Penelope," he breathed heavily as I looked him in the eyes and swallowed it.

"I think we're done here," I said smugly before taking off the outfit and throwing it on the floor as I walked out and closed the door behind me.

Even if we weren't done, I was sure done with the outfit. That thing was practically suffocating our baby!

Thanks for reading as always and if you're lucky enough to be early plz comment here and let me know if you want Hunter and Penelope to have a boy or a girl!!

Remember to vote also :)