four

I got ready. This time I took the bus to school. Weird, right? It was the first time I ever did so. There was a girl right next to me that was listening to music so I stared at her playlist and smiled.

"What? Dont tell me that you also like Conan Gray?" She asked me, probably because she noticed me staring.

"Aha! I love Conan... You are also a fan?"

"A huge fan... I like his aesthetic!" She giggled and then we started talking on our way to school until we were out of the bus.

"Oh By the way I am Ara!" We shook hands with wide smiles. "I am Yuna!" We got the chance to come a little closer until we changed paths on our way to class.

As soon as I entered the smile got erased from my face way too quickly. My eyes dropped on Gahyeon being on Kai's embrace while they were kissing and smiling. Yeonjun and Taehyun were there , talking. Then, they all turned to stare at me.

My eyes locked with Kai's. Why was he smiling towards me like that while having a different girl in his hug?

"What happened Ara? Why are you looking at us like that? Do you want a smooch too?" Taehyun joked while coming closer to me. "Yo let her... She is not willing to be second best... Such a princess..." Yeonjun joked and I felt super embarrassed to have the whole class staring at me.

A tear was about to slid off my glassy eyes. For the first time in ny life I felt so embarassed.

"What babe? Is there a problem?" Kai asked me like he was calling me out. I was in the edge of crying in front of everyone until I felt someone grabbing my hand. I looked down at our hands together and then up at his eyes.

Soobin?

When our eyes locked That's when my tear slid down. Soobun was expressionless at first but when he noticed my tear he tenderly smiled and grabbed my hand tighter.

"Lets go..." He said while I was staring like a fool. He guided me out quickly and took me away from everyone.
_________________________________________

We were sitting on the bleachers while I was trying not to cry yet more tears were silently falling from my eyes.

Soobin was trying not to look at me so I will not feel embarrased until I wiped the last tears from my eyes.

"You know..." He said and I turned to look at him. "I am sorry..." He scratched the back of his neck. "Why?" I asked quite perplxed. "For not helping you out... You asked me for something yesterday But I just cant be it and-" He was trailing down the train of thought in his head.

"You... You already helped me today..." I whispered.

"Really?" He then finally looked at me. "I was so embarrassed... Thank you for taking me away from them... Soobin... You..."

"What about me?" He asked while leaning closer to me. "You are a really cool guy. Dont feel guilt because You can't pretend to be my boyfriend..." I was actually blushing.  "You dont mind?" He questioned.

"Well, I wish I could have a boyfriend like you from the start..." I joked and looked somewhere far. "Thanks for saving me from all this humilation. I got rid of a day full of humiliation... 1 year and 364 days to go!" I continued joking and got up.

Soobin was staring at me like guilt was still living inside of him.

"I will see you later... Okay?" I waved and like that left. He was staring at my back again. He always does that.
_________________________________________

For the rest of the classes I had to sit alone at the back of the class and deal with all these whispers and weird looks. I cant believe Kai cheated on me and also managed to take revenge for something that he did.

The audacity!

I ran out of the building so I will reach my house sooner. I mean all I wanted was to evaporate from that place.

But the road back home almost seemed endless. Thank god the music was blocking the real world out... Well... Almost...

I heard some loud conversations for my surprise so I took off my headphones and placed them around my neck. My eyes spotted four guys in a circle and then Soobin in the middle.

"Where are you going?" They were making fun of him. He tried to walk by them but a guy pushed him and he fell down. "Where do you think you are going? I wasn't done talking..." He smiled and kneeled down closer to the poor boy.

"What do you want?" He whispered while trying to avoid eye contact with them.

"Oh To just have a chat with you, Friend... Why are you so mad? That's not polite!" He grabbed him by the collar and was about to lift him by that. I couldn't take it anymore and stepped in.

"Let him down Now..." My glare was threatening. These guys were staring at me pretty surprised. "Oh look who we've got there..." He smiled and let go of Soobin. When he fell down I heard a sob so I got worried and looked at him.  The weird man touched my chin and made me look at him.

"Ah Ah... I am not done... Aren't you that whore that has been cheated... I know you!"

"Watch your mouth!" Soobin pointed at him although he was on the ground and someone stepped on his hand. "Shut up... The adults are talking..." A guy from that idiotic crew said. 

The main guy grabbed my chin once again and leaned closer. "How was it being cheated..." He giggled. "Amazing..." I gave him a fake smile. "Do you wanna live it again baby?" He said. That time I literally lost it. I grabbed his hand and turned it around his back. Pulling it all the way up I almost broke it. Then I kicked him down.

At the exact same guy I noticed that another guy was stepping on Soobin's hand. "Stay away from him..." I said and Automatically jumped so my boot landed on his face.

"Hey... Goldilocks?" I heard someone talking so I turned around and someone punched me on the face. I fell right next fo Soobin and he crawled over while touching my face in concern. "Are you okay?" He was shocked.

I sharply nodded and jumped out to finish the 3rd one. Long story short I punched him, brought him down and kicked him for one last mine. When I was standing tall among all these bodies on the ground I saw the last guy who hasnt even talked all this time.

Then, He just started running away like a coward. I approached Soobin and gave him my hand. "Get up..." I helped him get up but he came super close just to grab my chin and scan my face.

"Your... Your face..." He seemed concerned cupping my face. "I... I am fine Dont worry..." I looked down but he lifted my chin. "Are you crazy? Why did you step in? You got hurt..." He bit his lip while still cupping my cheeks.

"I... I am truly fine... I... I just couldn't stand them... treating you like that..." I whispered and Soobin deeply breathed out.

"Lets go..."

"Where?"

"Just come..." He grabbed my hand and started walking towards a direction I wasnt aware of. Where are we going?