02

Kehlani's P.o.v

Kylie and I have been talking for a few weeks now.

I wont lie, shes really pretty but I'm focusing on my tour and everything. Not that that has anything to do with how attractive she is.

Plus after what happened with my ex, I wont put my trust in anyone.

It actually took me months to trust her as a friend but seconds for her to cheat.

She would do it any time I went out really. And people who were close to me knew about it.

Anyway, we started off talking everyday on instagram until I ended up giving her my number so we could text.

I just got out the studio and we were on our way to get something to eat so I decided to facetime Kylie.

"I love how shes all you wanna talk to." Sza laughed and I just ignored her.

People think we're dating (which i kinda do too) but we are actually just best friends.

"Just shut up and hurry so I can get food." I rolled my eyes and got in the back seat of the car so I could lay down.

Sza rolled her eyes but got in anyways and started driving because she acts like that but she knows she loves me.

"Hiiiii lani!" The other girls' voice sounded through my phone before her face popped up.

But really, she is just so cute like marry me

"Heyy, are you driving?" I asked her because it looked like she was in a car.

She nodded.

"Yeah Jhene and I are going to this place for some food, I don't know where tho." She said and I nodded and smiled.

"We're also getting food!" Sza yelled as if someone was talking to her or whatever.

"Keep your eyes and ears out my business and on the road." I said to her and rolled my eyes.

I could hear Kylie laughing so I fake frowned which made her laugh louder.

Her laugh is so cute also like how ?? Is this the cutest person on earth?

"Y'all fake don't talk to me." I said and gave them a middle finger as we went on the highway.

"We should meet up." Kylie said out of no where.

That was a great idea, I don't want to see her tho.

I mean I'm nervous but I don't know why. Like I want to see her duh but I'm nervous so I don't.

"I know a cafe?" I started to say

"For lunch? This ain't a movie girl." Sza laughed.

"She's going to make you guys crash." Kylie and Jhene laughed and I nodded in agreement.

But if we crash she's paying for ma medical bills and that's that.

"So where are we gonna meet?" I asked her and she shrugged.

She just sat and stared at me for a few minutes so I did the same.

I don't know what she was looking at me for but I was basically studying her face.

"The blue and red restaurant close to Malibu?" She asked with a cute little smile.

Ew no Kehlani you can't be feeling this way what the hell.

"Sure we'll be there soon." I smiled back and told, well demanded Sza to turn the car around.

"Ouuuu we turning around for your lil girlfriend?" Sza smirked and I'm sure I saw Kylie blush.