Chapter Fifteen- The Richest Teenage Wizard*

Începe de la început

Talitha laying down on Genevieve's lap, her legs taking over the sofa. Evan sat next to Genevieve with Ismene and Rodolphus sat opposite them.

They were all cackling at something Evan had said when Lucius came barging in.

'My children, I have news!' Lucius says standing in between the two sofas.

The rest of the group begin to 'boo' at Lucius, hating the fact that he chose to call them his children.

'Seriously Lucius when will you learn that calling us your children will leave us with no choice but to burn your tongue!' Talitha threatens Lucius.

'When you realise that I am the bearer of news, and you would all know nothing if it wasn't for me, your father.' Lucius states, smirking at the group.

The group again all chorus a loud 'boo' at him. Rodolphus throwing the pillows off the sofa at Lucius, causing Lucius to duck and then fall, landing on the hard floor.

A frown is on Lucius's face as the group all laugh at him.

Eventually their laughters fades and Rodolphus speaks.
'What news do you have to tell us then Lucius?'

The frown leaves Lucius's face as he talks. 'Finally! The Gryffindors are throwing a Christmas party and have invited all those in their final year, including us Slytherins.'

'Oh how lame!' Rodolphus scoffs. 'Why would any Slytherin want to enter a party that not only is hosted by those bastard Gryffindors but is in the ugly Gryffindor common room!'

'That's the thing, as they are inviting all those in their final year, they are throwing the party in the Room of Requirements.' Lucius says.

'Oh Salazar! How are they going to manage that?' Genevieve questions.

'Who knows, but I won't be going. The smell of all the Mugbloods so close together would make me feel sick.' Rodolphus states grimacing at the thought of it.

Lucius laughs at Rodolphus. 'Oh Rodolphus don't be so silly. Think of it as an opportunity to mess with as many of them as possible. And how easy it would be seeing as they'd all be in the same place.'

'That doesn't feel like a party, that feels like work.' Genevieve groans. 'If we are going, we'd be going for the party.'

Just then Regulus walks in, his ears pricking at the word party. He walks over to his sister and her friends. 'Did someone say party? When and where?'

Talitha laughs at her brother. 'Oh Regulus I'm afraid this party is one you won't be attending. It's strictly for those in their final year.'

Regulus rolls his eyes at Talitha, putting up his middle finger at her.

'So are we going or not?' Lucius asks to the group.

No one speaks at first and so Regulus interjects.
'I think you should go. Your final Christmas party at Hogwarts. You have to.'

After that Regulus leaves waving goodbye to his sister, heading up to his room.

'I'm not going. There's no way I'd be caught dead at that thing. And you'd all be wise to avoid it too.' Rodolphus says then gets up to leave.

'Well if Rodolphus isn't going then I'm not going.' Lucius says following Rodolphus. 'See you all tomorrow.'

The room is quite for a while as the rest of the group take in the two boys departure.

Then Ismene leans forward as she talks.
'We are definitely going! There is no way I shall miss out on a party. Plus there's going to be an abundance of alcohol. For free! James would have definitely stocked up, he's got the money for it.' Ismene