Chapter Fourteen- In Filch's Office*

Start from the beginning

'Do you even listen to yourself?! I can't even-'

'Shut up.' Talitha says interrupting James.

'No don't tell me to shut-'

'Shh!' Talitha says interrupting James again.

She uses the light on the end of her wand to look around the broom cupboard.

Only she discovers she's not in a broom cupboard.

'Look where we are!' Talitha says darting her eyes around the room.

James follows her gaze using his light to look around. His eyes widen in horror as he realises that it's not a broom cupboard. 'Oh shit. We are in Filch's office.'

Talitha turns to James her face annoyed as she looks at him.

'James how?! How did you manage to pull us into Filch's office?! If you can even call this place an office!'

James smiles nervously, 'The doors all look the same. It's an honest mistake!'

'We are in Filch's office James!' Talitha fires out.

She repeats her words, slower and slower.

Until there's no annoyance left on her face but a smirk.

'We are in Filch's office.' Talitha says raising her dark eyebrows whilst smirking.

'Yeh so let's go!' James says, tugging at Talitha's arm, but she doesn't budge.

'James we are never going to get an opportunity like this again.' Talitha says stepping forwards, towards James.

James looks at her in astonishment. She's insane he thought.

But as he takes in her seductive look and the way her chest looks as it goes up and down he's considering it.

'You mean you want to do it here?' In Filch's office?'

Talitha doesn't talk, she just wets her lips and nods slowly.

Fuck it James thought, as he leans in to kiss her.

They both push their robes off, desperate to be closer. James pushes her against the desk that's in the room. He leans his hard body into her, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

James rips open her school shirt, throwing it on the floor. He picks her up so that's she's sat on the desk. James then bunches up her school skirt whilst kissing her neck.

Talitha licks her lips, her mouth going sour at the taste on her lips. Her face turns into disgust as she pushes James off her.

'James what the fuck did you eat? My whole mouth tastes like smoke!'

James furrows his eyebrows, confused as he speaks. 'Erm I smoked a fag before I saw you.'

Talitha spits on the floor, wiping her tongue.

'Ewww! I despise smoking. I hate the taste of cigarettes. Thanks a fucking lot James now I have the taste stuck in my mouth.'

James is at a loss, he thought everyone smokes. Especially Slytherins, that's like their thing.

'You must be the first Slytherin I've met who doesn't smoke!'

Talitha scoffs at him. 'And how many Slytherins do you know? It's a stereotype, no Slytherin smokes. That's a muggle thing to do, why would we do a muggle thing?'

James nods at her. 'Well that makes sense.'

'Besides, aren't you the quidditch player?! You shouldn't be smoking at all!'