The blood on the ground disappeared as Tanjiro looked sadly at Susamaru's disappearing blood. Tanjiro then looked up. Kibutsuji... this is how that man treats even those who revere him! He's a true...demon! Tanjiro thought. 

The petals of the white flowers fell gracefully as Y/n and Tanjiro were wearing their haori's. Y/n's boots clicked against the ground as they made their way through to the hole that Susamaru managed to make. They observed the damage, it was costly. "Miss Tamayo!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Yushiro?" Y/n called out. "Over here! Over here!" Yushiro exclaimed from down the stairs. Y/n looked in the direction. "Huh?" Y/n blinked. Tanjiro walked towards the stairs, Y/n following close by.  

"Not that you need to come at all!" Yushiro exclaimed.

"But, if you want to, get down here!" Yushiro added. Tanjiro squatted down and looked down the stairs to see a lit hallway. "Yushiro!" Tamayo scolded. "Only joking!" Yushiro exclaimed. "Hurry down, then Tanjiro! Y/n!" Tamayo exclaimed. 

"Oh, right!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Coming!" Y/n exclaimed, they both climbed down the stairs. Tanjiro held the wall for support before he broke into a large smile. "Nezuko!" Tanjiro exclaimed. Y/n stood next to him with a smile. Nezuko came running towards them. Tanjiro opened his arms widely but Nezuko brought Y/n into a tight hug. Tanjiro looked at his empty arms before a sudden realization hit him. 

Y/n let out a hearty laugh, hugging Nezuko tightly too. Y/n closed her eyes with a bright smile. Nezuko then patted her big brother's head before Tanjiro sighed and wrapped his arms around them both. 

"I moved her to the basement," Tamayo explained. Tanjiro shut his eyes and smiled into Y/n's hair. "Where the sunlight won't reach her, ahead of daybreak," Tamayo continued. Nezuko, Y/n, and Tanjiro let go of each other and turned to Tamayo. Nezuko then jogged away towards Tamayo and Yushiro. "Nezuko?" Tanjiro called out. 

Y/n held Tanjiro's arms. Nezuko then hugged Tamayo tightly. Yushiro's eyes twitched as irk marks appeared on his forehead, glaring at Nezuko as Tamayo was taken aback. 

"Why, you!" Yushiro exclaimed angrily. "Step away from Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro barked. "That's so rude!" Yushiro screamed. "Stop it, Yushiro," Tamayo turned to Yushiro. "I don't mind at all," Tamayo said. 

"Yes ma'am!" Yushiro tensed

"Yes ma'am!" Yushiro tensed. You have such a kind heart, Lady Tamayo, You're too beautiful to believe! Yushiro thought with a pout and a blush spread all over his cheeks, sparkles came sparkling around him. Nezuko then raised her head and placed her small hands-on Yushiro's head, patting it gently. 

"Cut...that...out!" Yushiro exclaimed as irk marks appeared. "Nezuko has been acting in this way ever since she awoke," Tamayo said in a concerned voice. "Do you think she's all right?" Tamayo asked Y/n and Tanjiro. Y/n let go of Tanjiro, Tanjiro smiled at her before he made his way down towards them. "There's nothing to be worried about," Tanjiro said. "She's fine." 

"She probably thinks you're someone in our family," Tanjiro explained. Yushiro stopped Nezuko's hand. "Cut it out!" Yushiro exclaimed uncomfortably. "Family?" Tamayo asked in realization. "But I thought that the spell Nezuko is under..." Tamayo trailed off. "Causes her to see humans as family," Tamayo said. Nezuko kept trying to pet Yushiro but Yushiro swatted her hands away. "And Yushiro and I are demons," Tamayo said. "Cut it out!" Yushiro choked. "But Nezuko has perceived you two as humans," Y/n said as she walked and stood next to Tanjiro with a small smile. 

"That's why she tried to protect you," Y/n added. Tamayo looked in shocked as Nezuko gave up petting Yushiro and hugged Tamayo instead.