The man still had his usual frown on his face before he walked away. "Let's go!" The man exclaimed. Tanjiro dragged y/n by the shoulder, proudly going on while Y/n stared at Nezuko for help as Nezuko just smiled and snickered. "Sure, we'll go, but still..!" Tanjiro exclaimed as Nezuko walked next to the two, raising her eyebrows knowingly at y/n. 

"No way is she an eyesore! Not on your life!" Tanjiro said as he raised his arm. "Take a look at her where there's a bit more light!" Tanjiro said. "Come on, let's go over there!" Tanjiro exclaimed. They walked and faced a wooden wall with stone bricks as the foundation of the wall. "Oh, I know what it is! It's the muzzle, right?" Tanjiro asked, now referring to Nezuko. 

"It might be because of this muzzle!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he faced his sister's face. "I'd like to behold you, Nezuko without a muzzle!" Tanjiro exclaimed as Y/n looked at the man's back curiously, but then he walked into the wall and disappeared. Y/n stared with dotted eyes. What just happened? she thought. The man's face went through the wooden wall as Tanjiro and Nezuko looked at it. "Hurry up, while no one's around," the man said with a frown. 

Tanjiro placed his hand through the wall. Y/n's eyes widened, he stepped inside the wall as Y/n glanced at Nezuko, Nezuko looked at Y/n. Nezuko's shoulder tensed before she grabbed Y/n's hand and squeezed it, signaling that she's nervous. Y/n noticed the gentle squeeze as she looked at Nezuko. "Do you want to go together?" Y/n asked softly, Nezuko nodded eagerly. Y/n smiled before she faced forward and lead the way, going through the wall. 

Tanjiro gasped in surprise as Y/n blinked, there, a huge dark mansion stood in front of them. Y/n noticed an odd paper on the top of the house. A yellow paper with red ink. "There's a house behind the dead-end!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Get over here!" a voice exclaimed. "Listen, make sure you don't offend that person in any way," the man glared at the three. Then the man dashed into a blur, and appeared in front of Tanjiro, with an irk mark on his forehead. "Personally, I couldn't care less what happens to you! But I brought you here because she insisted!" the man exclaimed. 

"R-right," Tanjiro sweatdropped. Y/n felt a bit odd about this man. It felt as if she couldn't trust him and the lady, maybe it's because they just met, or maybe it's just her being the problem. Y/n shook her head. No, they saved you Y/n, you have to thank them later, Y/n thought. Nezuko looked at Y/n, she noticed y/n's distressed expression, she lowered Y/n's head gently and place it gently on her chest, petting her head while grinning. Y/n looked up at Nezuko as she grinned. 

"Come in," a voice called from behind the doors. "I have returned," the man said, as Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Y/n looked from behind. "Welcome back," the lady with a neat bun and purple kimono greeted in a welcoming tone. 

Tanjiro walked past the man. "We're sorry that we left you to take care of things just now," Tanjiro apologized politely. Y/n leaned on the wall, next to Nezuko. "How is the lady?" Y/n asked quietly as she gazed behind the woman in purple. "She'll be just fine," the lady replied. "Unfortunately, I have to keep her husband restrained in the basement," the lady placed her hands gently on the covers. 

"Isn't treating human wounds unbearable for you?" Tanjiro asked innocently. Y/n winced as the man smashed his fist on the chest. Tanjiro grimaced.