Wither x Reader 🖤🧡

It's an Angst to Fluff

The picture above is what the wither looks like. All mobs aren't zombies, drowneds and husks, they are now a humannoid creature.

Pretend the wither has 6 arms (two for each head)

WARNING: THIS HAS METIONS OF PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ABUSE, AS WELL AS SELF HARM AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THESE, I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE IMMEDIATELY OR GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WM: Wither Middle

WL: Wither Left

WR: Wither Right

And I'm pretty sure you know the basics.

No One's POV:

Y/N: "I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA, ALEX, NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!"

Alex: "I'm sorry! I thought soul sand and wither skulls wouldn't do anything!"

Right now, you are running with Alex from a Wither that was forming, knowing it will destroy anything in it's path. As you both ran, you both heard an explosion, you turned around to see the wither now had gained consciousness and was coming right towards you both.

Alex: "Warn your dad! I'm going to warn the village!" You almost froze in place.

Y/N: "Are you crazy, he wouldn't believe me, and you know what happens when I get back home!"

Alex: "It's either risk the village and our lives or at least save the village and get injured!"

Y/N: "FINE! BUT DON'T BLAME ME IF I DIE!"

Alex went to the village to warn the others about the wither while you went back home. You were scared, but it's better than losing an entire village. You hoped that it got distracted by an animal in hopes it won't follow you, little did you know, it followed you.

Your POV:

I slow down as I got to the door, last time I just bardged inside the house, my dad beat me until I couldn't move without feeling pain. I open the door and closed it behind me, ducking just in time as a beer bottle was thrown at me.

F/N: "Where ha- *hic* have you b-been." Great, he's drunk.

Y/N: "Dad! Alex accidently summoned a Wither! We need to get out of here, now!" He then hit me with a broken beer bottle.

F/N: "What did I tell you to call me?"

Y/N: "Sir."

F/N: "What did I say about yelling?"

Y/N: "Not to do it."

F/N: "And did I say you could go out with the ginger bitch?"

Y/N: "No sir."

F/N: "And what did I say about making up stories?" I knew he wouldn't believe me.

Y/N: "Not to do it.

F/N: "You know the drill." I nodded and got up and headed to the kitchen.

-about 30 minutes later-

F/N: "Will you break any more rules?" I just shook my head no, he had done more than before, and I had enough of life. He just smiled. "Good. Now go to your room, you worthless piece of shit."

I had enough, I'm going to escape from this horrid life.

Wither's POV:

I watched through the window as the H/L H/C angel limped upstairs in dismay and the father just sits down on the sofa and watches whatever is on the television. I felt my blood boil in anger.

WL: "How dare he hurt a little angel like her."

WR: "I say we kill him now and save the girl from this misery."

WL: "How should we do it? Destroy the house?"

WR: "The girl is still inside!"

WM: "Will you two shut it!" They both shut up. "I'll handle this."

I went over to the door and placed my hand on it and the door withers away. (Shigaraki?) I then walk in and tower over the drunken man. He turns around.

F/N: "Eh, who the fuck are yo-" He then had a terrified look on his face, just like I wanted. He got on his knees and began to plead.

F/N: "P-Please, don't kill me, I'll do anything, you can even kill my useless daughter instead of me."

Now that just angered me more. I put my hand on his face and he begins to wither away, screaming in agony. I left him to wither away as I made my way to the her bedroom. I opened the door gently, but not destroying it, and was horrified to see her holding a crossbow to her head.

No One's POV:

This is it, you were finally going to do it. You cried in sorrow as you put your finger on the trigger. You were finally gonna escape this god-awful life, and it was either a slow and horrible death from the wither or a quick and painless death from the crossbow. You were about to pull the trigger when the door slammed open, the crossbow was yanked out of my hand, you were pulled close to someone's chest.

You looked up and it was the wither, he completely destroys your cross bow and you desperately tried to get away, but he has a strong grip. He begins to stroke your hair in a calming way, you stopped struggling at some point, but you were still silently crying. He sat down on your bed and set you down on his lap, cradling you with two pairs of his arms, the last pair keeping him steady.

WM: "Shhhh, it's okay, I got you, you're safe."

WL: "You don't have to cry now."

WR: "Don't worry about your dead beat dad, he's dead!" You just look up at him with watery E/C eyes and gave a watery smile.

Y/N: "W-Why aren't y-you killing me?"

WM: "I may be a monster, but I'm not heartless."

You giggled at that statement, not feeling afraid of him anymore.

Y/N: "I'm Y/N, thank you for saving me." You kissed his cheek. "And thank you for killing my dad."

He was blushing a purple hue, but chuckled and smiles at you.

Wither: "You're welcome, Y/N." He couldn't help but kiss you on the lips. You froze because it was sudden but you kissed him back, finally feeling happiness for once.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My first oneshot, finally! I hope you like it! It's pretty bad in my opinion. ;-;