the third potter?

Private chat

Mione 🌺

Y/n: mione I need help!

Mione: what happened?

Y/n: I feel so sick and I just threw up. Harry is in his job and I am feeling so bad that I can even walk.

Mione: I am coming right now!
___________________________________________

*Real life*

*Y/n's pov*

I waited for Hermione in the living room. It has been 5 months since me and harry got married. Of course I sent a letter to saint Mangos that I won't be able to come to my shift today due to my sickness.

I heard a knock on the door. I walked so weakly to the door and opened it.

"Hey mione" I said as she came in.

"Hey y/n" Hermione said putting my arm around her so she can help me walk to the sofa.

"Here I got you a pregnancy test" Hermione said holding it out.

"Why?" I asked taking the box from her.

"Because you have all the symptoms! I have searched it before I come here" Hermione answered "now let me help you to he bathroom to make the test"

We went to the bathroom she helped me to the toilet.

"I will be awaiting outside" Hermione said closing the door after her.

I opened the box and got out the test. I made the test and sat by it anxious.

What if I wasn't pregnant? Would Harry want a baby now?

Of course! You both have been dreaming of having five kids!

But is he ready now?

Again of course! He will be more than ready.

I shook my head out of my thoughts and took the test to see it. It saw it and it had two lines which mean.

I AM PREGNANT!!!

I can feel tears forming in my eyes. I slowly opened the door.

"So?" Hermione asked.

I gave her the test once she saw she started screaming.

"AHHH!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT! YOU ARE GONNA BE A MUM! AND I AM GONNA BE AN AUNT!" Hermione screamed hugging me so tight.

"Oh we have to tell Harry!" Hermione said grabbing her phone.

"No! I will tell him went he comes back" I said snatching the phone from her hands.

I am gonna be a mum, Harry is gonna be a dad and oh my! Padfoot is gonna be a grandfather! Shit he is gonna spoil the child. And let's not forget James who is also gonna spoil him.
___________________________________________

Lovely! I love writing pregnancy series!

I started school sooo..
Don't expect every day a chapter 👉👈

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked

See ya

Rosépotter