Dãte

My third chapter!

I need you to know. Now there will be a lot of real life so that means it is more like a modern Hogwarts story.

Let's get into the fluffy chapter.

»»————🌑🌒🌓🌖🌕————-««

"Real life"

Harry pulled y/n out of the common room leading in to the Hogwarts ground.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked as they walked down through the grass.

"I have a little surprised" Harry said.

They arrived at a hidden place y/n never saw.

"Close your eyes" Harry said putting a hand on y/n's eyes.

When they arrived Harry removed his hand from y/n's eyes. Making her look at a lake with a little grey boat. Green grass and flowers everywhere. Lots of green trees with all its types.

 Lots of green trees with all its types

(A/n: yes it was still morning. It was like 6:30 so it wasn't completely night yet)

"You like it?" Harry asked her nervously.

Y/n look at Harry speechlessly. A huge smile curved on y/n's face.

The next thing Harry knew he was in a tight hug from y/n which he immediately return.

"It is perfect!" Y/n said looking into Harry eyes.

"Well the surprise isn't down yet" Harry said

Harry step into the boat and held y/n's hands to help her in.

Harry helped y/n to sit by him.

"Aren't you gonna drive the boat?" Y/n asked when she saw Harry laying into the boat.

"Nope Dobby put a charm that it will drive itself to the our second place" Harry said which made y/n laugh.

Y/n put her head on Harry's chest listening to his warm slow heartbeats.
Harry put his hand around y/n's waist pulling her close to him. Y/n put her hands on Harry's hand struggled to get close to him.

They sent a whole hour flirting, joking, laughing while it was sunset it was half an hour before they arrive.

"Look it is the sunset" y/n said pointing at the sky. "Beautiful isn't it?"

"So much" Harry replied but he wasn't looking at y/n. He was looking at y/n.

"Why do you like it?" Harry asked

"I don't know? Maybe its colour makes me happy or the looks of it? I don't know"
Y/n said turning her head to look at Harry who was already looking at her from the back of the boat. "Why you like it?"

"Because it is beautiful as you are" Harry answered.

That made y/n smile at him gratefully.

"No-one ever compared me to the sunset" y/n said looking back up at the sky.

"Because no-one see you the I see you" Harry said hugging her from the back.

"Is it so chessy to say that I am lucky to have you?" Y/n asked laughing

"Nope" Harry said laughing with her.

Ten minutes later they arrived the the second surprise.

"Come on" Harry said helping her out of the boat "close your eyes"

Harry put his hand again on y/n's eyes walking with her a little.

"Here" Harry said removing his hands.

"Wow" that what all y/n could say

Y/n turned to Harry taking his face into her hands softly

Y/n turned to Harry taking his face into her hands softly. Kissing him gently and softly.

The kiss was full of love and caring. Harry held her tight to him kissing her back.

They pulled back from the kiss looking to each others eyes

They pulled back from the kiss looking to each others eyes. Completely forgot all what around him.

Harry held her hand making their way to the little picnic.

They sat talking, eating, playing round of cards and relaxing in each others arms.

It was really late when they realised that it was night. Harry and y/n got back the gryffindor common.

"Thank you so much Harold" y/n said as they got back

"Anytime babe" Harry said giving a hug and a small peck on her lips before he goes to his dorm

Y/n stood there for a moment after Harry left looking at the way of the boys dormitory.

Y/n smiled to herself when back to her dorm spinning around from happiness.

Little that y/n know Harry was still watching her until she got to her dorm.

»»————🌑🌒🌓🌖🌕————-««

A really fluffy chapter right?

While I think I am getting better at fluffy stuff hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked!

See ya

Rosépotter