drawing?

Hello my besties! Let say I am so proud of you guys! Thank I am so thankful for you votes! So I said let's get into a new fluffy chapter!
___________________________________________

*Real life*

"

"Y/n's pov"

I was at the lake with my painting tools and stand.

I got everything ready. I want to make Harry a present. Why? Because it is our anniversary of being a couple for four months. I know it is supposed to be every year but why not every four months?

So what is the present? I decided to draw a picture of me and him.

I got to work. I obviously finished my H.W before I got because if I didn't I would be dead by Hermione Jean Granger.

I got my tools ready and thought of what to draw.

I suddenly remembered the date Harry took me at the side of the lake.

I put some pink, black, blue, different mixes of brown and purple. Oh and also some white for help.

And I had begun to draw. Well to be honest it was kinda hard. But I was so happy to draw something for him. I still remember our first kiss was also about an art. Which I was grateful to that painting till now.

For me as I said before or I didn't....I don't remember. I love playing music, painting and dancing.

What did I see in Harry? Oh he so adorable but I don't love him for that. Wait did I say love? Am I falling in LOVE! A shit! Anyway we can talk about that later. I li- loved Harry for his bravery, his humour and his romantic cute side. I didn't see his dark side yet and I wish I won't.

I was still not done by the painting but decided to have a little break.

(A/n: it is still not done!)

I sat on the grass looking up at the sky.

How was I so lucky to have someone like Harry? We lived with each other for years. We practically grew up with each every moment since we were born.

A lot of girls are drooling over Harry this year. Since he became more and damn more hot every year. How can someone grow up hot by growing in age?! Well to be so honest I am kinda jealous. But I know he will never leave me for them right?

I got up to continue the painting. As I was continuing I felt arms rapping around my waist. I knew it was Harry.

 I knew it was Harry