chapter 17

The police gave oikawa a second warning. I was shaking and I know he can feel it because his still carrying me.

Oikawa and the police was starring more than 60 sec, until oikawa gives up and puts me down.

When he puts me down, I walk towards the police even though I was injured. I still manage to walk.

"Miss are you alright?" The police women asked me. I could not say a word instead I point at my leg.

She noticed it to and called medic. The medic quickly helped me and sat me at the abumbulance.

Until, I heard that the police handcuffs oikawa. Oikawa was on the ground. And then he shouts.

"Thats my wife, police officer. We even have a ring...Look at my left hand..." Oikawa shouted.

I got confused and scared at the same time. I just watched him getting drag by the police.

"Honey, show them your ring on your left hand. She's my wife. My wife" Oikawa argued with the police.

I glance at my left hand and saw a ring. Im speechless. When did this ring come from? I didnt even put it on my hand.

"No, his not my husband..." I told the police women. And quickly took off the ring.

"Honey, Im your husband. We've been married for 5 months now" oikawa said as his inside the police car. Then the car started moving. Leaving the ambulance and few other police men.

I sat in the ambulance shocked. I couldn't even talk. The police women still asking me questions but I couldn't understand a word she's saying.

I felt hurt, betrayed and scared. Hurt, because I have grown feelings for oikawa. Betrayed, because he kidnapped me and lied to me. Scared, because he just went insane for a bit.

Another medic injects a medicine on my right shoulder.

"Miss its gonna be just fin...-" She said as I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

_____________

I opened my eyes. I saw a very bright light. And a white ceiling. I guess Im in a hospital.

"Y/n. Shes awake" I heared a voice. It was from my brother, kageyama.

"Oh my god...your awake" My mom hugged me.

I glance around and saw all of the team members from karasuno. Except the coaches. I saw yachi and kiyoko standing beside the bed.

"Im worried what could happened to you" Mom said while crying.

Next, my brother also hugged me. He tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Im sorry, Its my fault. I didn't have let you go on your own. Im sorry" he cried.

"No its not. No one is at fault" I comforted my brother.

I told them everything and they sat and some of them are standing, listening to me. Asahi san cried. And the others laughed at him. I also laughed.

Im so thankful for the stranger that save d and helped me. If he didn't call the police. No one would ever know where I am. Im also thankful that he survived and didn't die.

__________

Im not very good in english because english isn't my first language. But here I am, doing my best to write this book. And thank you so much for reading my book. Mwah