chapter 5

_____________

Author POV

The match between Karasuno vs. Aoba johsai has ended. And the winner team that advance to the next match is karasuno. Aoba johsai sadly lose the match. But, it was said that they can still continue there volleyball match in the next 2 two months.

Aoba johsai was somehow have hopes to still continue their journey. Some of the guys are crying and the other guys comforting them.

They where walking back to their bus when they saw karasuno. Karasuno was busy celebrating their win and congratulating themselves for the hardwork they gave to their practice.

Meanwhile, Oikawa excuses himself to go to the bathroom. But instead he gets his camera from his bag and hide somewhere. He started to take pictures of karasuno. Then zoom in when he saw y/n. Every shot he takes gave him goosebumps.

He makes sure he wont get caught though. He manage to get at least 20 pics of y/n. He scroll through the photos and smirk. He felt his adrenaline rush. He was happy but not yet satisfied.

He needed more. He needed more. He cant just be satisfied with only pictures. He glance once more at the pictures of y/n. As if he has seen his first crush.

"Y/n..." He said. Still glancing at the photos he got. While he was glancing at the photos, a voice called him over.

"Flattykawa, coach said lets get going" it was iwazumi.

Oikawa flinch. He wasn't expecting that someone of his team mates would appear behind him. He quickly put his camera inside his bag and grab a bottle of water. His pretending as if his drinking.

"Flattykawa, dont you ignore me. Lets go" Iwazumi said, out of patients. Oikawa on the other hand followed iwazumi back to the bus.

He get in the bus and seated beside iwazumi. He opened his phone, searching for tobio y/n. He found it. He was smiling. Iwazumi noticed oikawa.

"Hey what you smiling at?" Iwazumi said, confused. Because they just lost the match and still oikawa was seen smiling, happily.

"Oh, just a fan" oikawa said. He quickly put his phone down and plugged his earphones. He listens to music, so that iwazumi wont suspect him anymore.

And it works. Iwazumi minding his business. He was sleeping. While oikawa continued to stalk y/n. He remembers that he took pictures of y/n in his camera. He pulled out his camera and transfer some pictures to his phone.

Oikawa smirk once again. Looking through the photos he just got. He imagine how they met earlier. If his brother didnt interrupt them earlier. Maybe he could get her number now.

'what should I do? What should I do? When should I start? Where should I go?' oikawa thought to himself.

His planning something. Something that could satisfy him. Something that can make him fill an empty space inside him. He wasn't sure what it was. But he has something that he wants. And that is, kageyama's sister. Y/n.

______________

Keep safe everyone🤭✌️😉