chapter 7

________________

Oikawa POV

After practice, I quickly went to the lockers. I change my sweaty shirt to a dried comfy one. I put my things in my bag and exits the locker room.

I also helped the cleaning in the gym. I mopped the floor. Y/n is all over my mind. Everytime I remember that night. When I went to their house. Her being in an underwear. I cant forget that moment. And I dont wanna forget. I really want her right now.

After cleaning the gym, I quickly go back home. I went to my room and took a quick shower. And then change to my comfort clothes.

And then I went to my computer and transfer all of the recording into a usb. I took a glance at my phone wallpaper. It was the most beautiful wallpaper. Because it was y/n.

'once I get you...you'll be mine...my little cutie'

The transfer file was a success. I put my camera into the shelf and hid it.

I check the time. 5:50 pm. Friday.

I lay down in my bed. Thinking of how to get her.

'what should I do?'

'maybe kidnap her?'

'mh...'

I suddenly got an idea. I wwnt straight up to my computer. After 30 min of facing my computer. Finally, its done.

I change to an all black outfit. Grab some stuff I need and a mask.

I quickly grab my keys and go to the garage. I locked my house and drove my car.

'Im going to get you, my little cutie~'

______________

Your POV

"Kiyoko san I'll be going now. And yachi thanks for the milk" I said as I waved at my two pretty bestfriends.

"Anytime for you senpai" yachi said as she waved. Kiyoko san just waved and smile.

Ahh...finally.

Its finally friday. I can finally rest. After a long day of taking the exams, I can finally have a peaceful sleep.

I breathe in and close my eyes. It was a relief.

I walk through the hallways. And exits the school building. I told kageyama earlier that I'll be going home early to finally take some rest. He just nod.

As I walk across the street, I saw my favorite milktea shop. I wanted to buy some but I dont have any money left. I just continue walking. I was heading to the bus stop when a car approached me.

It was so fast that I only see its lights infront of me. 5 min ago I was so happy and now Im... Dont tell me that... Im gonna die.

I froze in place and could not move, even a blink. My whole body shivers and my head turned blank. I could not think of anything in the situation. I just see a light, a car and couldn't move.

'is this it? Am I gonna rest, forever?'

And then I felt slowly lossing conscious. My body just drops and then I slowly close my eyes. I couldn't feel anything. I just close my eyes and give up.

_____________