Chapter 2

Y/N's pov
Time to go home. I see zuo already walking out of the classroom. I quickly pack my bags and rush out to follow him. I walked beside him as he looks me at me, "Aren't you gonna go home?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah" I answered. "Then why are you following me?" He queries. "Because I wanna" I answered sweetly. "Stalker vibes" He walks faster leaving me behind. "Hey! I am not a stalker!" I answered as I stopped walking. "Yeah whatever stalker!" He shouted back. Geez that dude. But did I really look like a stalker. Um yeah I need to change that behavior of mine.

I open the door and went inside, "Welcome home hun!" My mother greeted. I smiled and went up to my room. I took out my phone to play games and after one minute, my brother burst through the door. "Hey sis! Let's play together!" "No" I immediately declined. "WHY?" My brother questions. "Because everytime you make me play with you, you always make me play the horse part" I reasoned remembering all the times he made me a horse in his plays. He crosses his arms angrily and shouts, "MOM! Y/N ISN'T PLAYING WITH ME!" I widened my eyes. "Y/N! Play with your little brother right now!" "But mom-!" "No buts, after all, you are always on your phone. Give your eyes some rest or you'll be with glasses the next day! Also I'm taking away your phone if you don't play with your brother!" I looked at my brother in disbelief as he stuck out his tongue at me. I huffed angrily and stomped to his room. "Okay you can be the horse and I'll be the knight" I sighed. Just as I said.