Harry Styles Baby Girl

Laura is in her second trimester of pregnancy and she is right on track. She's quite large but she's absolutely glowing. We found out the sex along time ago. we are having a girl. Every second week I buy Laura flowers. Every time I bring her flowers she acts surprised every time. Every other week I buy her jewellery. Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis are all going to be uncles but not biological she will just grow up with calling them her uncles. Zayn will spoil her like no tomorrow, when my daughter is sad Louis will make her laugh until her sides spilt, Niall will steal her away and show her tricks and Liam will always be there for her when she wants or needs something. I'm so glad they are by my side I couldn't do it with out them.

During Laura's third trimester we start doing birthing classes to get Laura ready. We do them about twice a week but a we approach the due date we have to cut back as we don't want to have a premature birth. See when you are close to your due date and you are doing birthing classes you are practicing pushing an breathing so if your pushing the baby thinks its time and wants to come out. So we stopped about four weeks before the due date.

About a week before Laura was due we had to go to hospital. We admitted Laura and got her a nice and comfortable room. We had to come in early because the doctors wanted to keep and eye on her an her progress. As the week passed I had installed the car seat, the guys had painted the babies room and I had done all the things that u needed to do to prepare for the baby.

A week after the due date Laura still hadn't given birth. We sat in anticipation for when it was going to happen. One day after I had gone to the shops for things for Laura I arrive to find Laura hunched over with a doctor at her side.

"Mr Styles. I pleased to say that your wife is in labour. She is 8cm dilated and she be able to deliver shortly". The doctor said.

When she was fully dilated Laura was moved into the delivery room. I got myself into doctors clothes and held Laura's hand. I'm so glad I'm not in her shoes right now. Through the first couple of pushes Laura nearly tore off my arm but as the head came out she eased up.

"Okay Laura. Another push"! The doctor asked.

"Laura"? The dot or questioned looking over at Laura.

"She has gone into shock. Get him out of here now an start compressions". The doctor orders.

I'm quickly shuffled out of the room left puzzled and worried. My wife and baby were in there and I wasn't.

Five minutes later a nurse came out grasping a bundle in a blanket.

"Mr Styles, I would like you to meet your daughter". She said. She handed me my daughter and I paused for a moment to realise she looked exactly like her mother.

"Is my wife alright? Is she ok? I have to see her please"! I ask.

"Your wife is fine. We stabilised her soon after you were taken out of the room and concentrated on the baby. She is doing great. You can go in and see her now". The nurse told me with a smile on her face.

As I walked through the door with my daughter in my arms and saw Laura sitting there smiling at me I was the happiest man alive. I got to the bed an handed her over and kissed Laura several times telling her to never leave me again.

"She's perfect. Isn't she"? Laura says.

"The most perfect thing I've ever seen". I reply.

"What will we name her"? Laura asks.

"Georgia"? I ask.

"Georgia Ella Styles. I like that". Laura says. I smile at her and give her another kiss and say.

"Georgia, welcome to the world sweet heart".