Chapter 4

The Great Scholar

(Picture above is the Great Scholar⬆️)

After the eldest young master depart the youngest master was reading in the library with pile of books were plastered in the floor and the table he was immersed to the book not realizing that his assistant butler called put for him.

"Young master, you need to take some of your snacks or I'll be scolded again by the duchess." The assistant butler said with animatic waterfall tears in his face, Freyga lower down his book from his face giving a slight thanks to the butler not forgetting his signature angelic smile, now the assistant butler was refreshed and healed up he was back to work once more.

Freyga remembered his brother's teachings towards few things involving the noble contractions he remembered how Zebach groan while clicking his tongue whenever a noble was called it seems that his elder brother didn't like the noble much. Freyga wanted to learn more for the time being he was in the right age to go to school yet his adoptive overprotective parent's refused saying,'YOU'LL BE TAINTED BY THE ILLNESS THEY CARRIED.' Zebach nearly destroyed their training grounds with his ice magic hearing his lovely angel little brother wanted to meet the nobles saying few words that sent shivers down to the spine.

"I'd rather be homeschooled here than interacting with some foolish brainless baboons. Don't make the same mistake your brother made. Or else I'll ice them like statues."

Freyga let out a sigh at the thought he might not find beneficial friends at school to suck all their money's out from there pockets. He contuines to read his book once more focusing to the book he was currently reading not noticing a guest entered the house with it's clothes symbolize a high class authority detecting he is a great scholar who had vast knowledge at the age of 31 he was already raised a great scholar renewing himself as the youngest great scholar at the entire history. The duke tour out the scholar at his mansion opening the library doors not even bothering a child reading a theories of magic they've didn't notice Freyga was listening to their conversation.

"The book of Mormon, these was a historical book that the nobles could had afford to buy seemingly to enjoyed the thrilling things happening in the story." The duke explained holding the book with a contented smile he turned his eyes seeing his angel in a pile of books he was sparkling almost blinding the great scholar.

"My cute lovely angel~~!" The great scholar was suprised at the change of tone coming from the duke who was leaping in happiness he was having a conversation to someone the head butler was smiling fondly at the scene infront of him, he was confused at the sudden degree of his personality switched on differently.

"My angel, It was a pleasant suprise to see you here reading again so immersed!! One day you might be the youngest and wisest scholar in the history maybe surpassing the current great scholar." The duke said eustastically to his son praising him to no end while the scholar was dumbfounded at what he heard coming from the duke's mouth.

'I'm really offended you know and I'm right here listening to your brutally honest doting praises!!' The great scholar was twitching in irritatedly with a quivering clenched fist trying not to punched the duke in the face.

Freyga looked up to his book then saw the famous youngest scholar in all times he had a beam smile plastered in his face. The duke noticed the bright smile in his son's face before saying another word to his son he heard his little angel's voice talking behind him the corner of his lips twitch at the sudden gesture he received he slowly turned his head and ghostly gasped at the sight his lovely angelic son was talking to the guest not just any guest but the great scholar he walked wobbly closer to his butler placing a hand on his shoulder pointing at the scene infront of him.