1

Braum's Nephew

Chapter 1

(JNPR's room)

Jaune Arc was panicking, he was pacing back and forth over a letter he had received not too long ago. 'He is coming here!' He thought, 'why is he coming here?' Now, why was Jaune worried about someone coming to see him, and who was it? Well, it was his uncle. He was huge, 7 foot 5, 320 lbs. He was basically what Jaune wants to be, and he didn't need Beacon to do it, neither did Jaune.

His uncle was the stuff of legends, he had saved a Faunus youngling, by punching through a mountain. Yes, you heard me correct. Jaune's uncle saved a child by; Punching. Through. A. Freaking. Mountain! He caused an avalanche that was going to destroy a nearby village, so he ripped off an indestructible door and basically used it to block the avalanche off, saving the village.

For his service, Ashe; the Queen of the Freljord, named him 'the Heart of the Freljord'. Jaune was proud of his uncle and trained to be like him. But, he had to make himself weak and wear really baggy clothes just to attempt to get into the academy. Jaune was a beast and if he didn't hold back, Cardin wouldn't be in Beacon anymore. He sighed, what was he to do?

Just then his team had walked into the room seeing him pacing the length of it. "What's wrong Jaune?" Asked Pyrrha.

"Well, my uncle is coming for a visit." He said.

"Why is that a bad thing?" Asked Ren, Jaune went over to his laptop and showed them a video, it was an episode of 'the Heart of the Freljord'. They had seen him and were in shock.

"This is my uncle." He said, jaws dropped well, Nora's eyes went sparkly.

"OMG! JAUNE, YOU MUST GET ME AN AUTOGRAPH!" She said while grabbing him.

"Okay, I'll make sure you'll get one."

"Why are you so worried Jaune?" Asked Pyrrha, Jaune just sighed and looked down.

"Because of this," he started to take off his hoodie, and underneath he was dressed in a black and ice blue underarmor T-shirt with a huge ram's head on his chest. Jaune was buffed, he had arms the size of tree trunks and the sickest delts anyone's ever seen.

"J-Jaune???" Said Pyrrha, then he took off his pants revealing a pair of black, boot cut pants, and hanging from his hip was a huge mallet and chisel.

"This is the real me, I blacksmith on my offtime." Then he went under his bed and pulled out a huge shield. It was in the shape of a safe door, with a ram's head on it.

"BRAUM'S SHIELD?" Screamed Nora.

"Actually, it's a replica of it. I'm not hiding that door under my bed. For starters, it's not fitting in this room."

"How big is that door?" Said Ren.

"20 ft by 10, maybe? Weighs around, a ton and a half." He waved at his 'vault door', "as you can see this is much smaller."

(Ozpin's office)

Inside was a huge man, he was bald with a bushy mustache, dressed in a black tank top, black work pants, and boots. He also had on an ironworker's apron. "HA! It is honor to meet a fine man such as yourself, headmaster."

"You too, Mr. Arc." Said Ozpin.

"Please, call me 'Braum'. Now, we talk about nephew."

"Your nephew?"

"Yes, little Jaune has grown from little acorn to decent oak."

"Are we talking about the same Jaune Arc?" Braum pulled out his scroll and showing a picture of Jaune dressed in a black and ice blue under armor T-shirt with a huge ram's head on his chest. Jaune was buffed, he had arms the size of tree trunks and the sickest delts anyone's ever seen. Ozpin was shocked, "but how...?"

"Baggy clothes, Jaune made himself weak."

"He held back." Braum nodded. Then Ozpin had called for Jaune.

(Ten minutes later)

Jaune had entered the office, he had seen his uncle and sighed. "Ah, little Jaune!" He said and grabbed the boy in a hug.

"It's good to see you too, Uncle Braum." Said Jaune, "why are you here?"

"Why hold back? Your strength is on par with mine."

"I was afraid that I wouldn't be allowed here."

"Is that why you faked your transcripts? To make yourself look weak?" Asked Ozpin, Jaune lowered his head and nodded.

"Jaune, you are Prince of Arcadia, why would you need to worry about papers?"

"Well, they are to show what I am capable of." Then he looked at Ozpin, "not proof of entrance. I guess, someone forgot to tell his students."

"I..." Started Ozpin.

"The only thing he wants are 'silver-eyed warriors'."

"But, have you forgotten that even silver-eyed warriors need guardians." Said Braum.

"That's where we come in." Said Jaune, "but I guess you don't care about that huh? I mean come on, you were the one who told Ms. Summer to never contact my family. My mother, if she did, she'd be alive right now."

Ozpin sighed, "alright. I'll talk to the students."

"And show the video of what really happened at Forever Fall?" Said Jaune.

"What video?"

"Oh, I see. You're playing stupid. There's no video of me saving that pathetic Winchester from an Ursa Major? So, anyone can lie about that? Hey Unk? The family miss me?"

"Yes Jaune, they do." Said Braum.

"How about I ride with you back home?" Then Jaune looked at Ozpin, "you can keep the tuition. But also kiss your silver-eyed warrior goodbye. Come on, Uncle Braum." They got up and were about to leave.

"Wait!" Ozpin said, "you're right. There's video, but I can't show it."

"Thought so, let's go, Braum."

"What do you want?"

"That video shown, but we ain't getting that because Winchester's reaming you up the ass." They were about to leave when Ozpin stopped them.

"Alright," he said. "I'll show the video."

"Why don't I believe you? It's not going to be the full video?"

"It will, I promise!"

"You got two hours, to call everyone to show it or I'm gone." He said, with that, they left with Jaune telling Braun, "a friend of mine wants to get an autograph."

"HA! I will be glad to give her one!" Said Braun.

TBC

Note: To all the OPJaune haters, you want cannon? Go To War!