Renjun: ok, she is at the kitchen, eating, again unfortunately. Hana!! Your friend is here!!

He said and Hana came.

Renjun: you guys talk im going.

Hana: Yes..?

Me: im inviting you to join the Movie night. Me and Ara is there, i was just asking if you want to join.

Hana: oh..im sorry i couldn't come today. I planned to go to the bar tonight.

Me: Really? With who?

Hana: Alone. I just want to be myself for awhile.

Me: ok its fine. But you have to be careful. Alone at the bar its kinda a bad idea.

Hana: Yeah..but thanks for inviting.

Me: its nothing. Now i want to go, byee.

Hana: byee.

And she closed the door. I went back to my room and tell what happened to Ara. We both sat down at the sofa and food is infront of us. Ara is watching but im using my phone for a while doing something.

Hana's Husband

You: Renjun. You here?

Renjun: yes. Y?

You: i want to tell that Hana is going out to the bar, alone.

Renjun: um k? And?

You: Please can you take care of her. Going to the bar alone is not really a good idea. Its easy to get kidnapped or maybe something bad happen. Can u?

Renjun: Why me tho. You are her bestfriend and you ask me to handle it.

You: im hanging out with Ara right now. She really wanted to hang out with me and belike the old days u know? Plus, u are her husband.

Renjun: fine then. Where is the bar?

You: im thinking its the first floor. Kbye gtg.
Seen

Ara: what are you doing?

I put my phone down.

Me: Im just massaging my mom.

Ara just nodded and continue watching the movie.

.....

Hana's Pov:

Im infront of the door wearing shoes, when im done, i said to Renjun that im going out.

Me: Yah! Renjunnie! Im going out. Bye!

Why isn't he answering? Nah whatever.

When i was about to move, Renjun is holding my wrist.

Me: Uh- Let me go please.

Renjun: Nope. You are going out with me.

I look at him with a confused face.

Me: Renjun, i want to go by myself.

I tried to move my hand from his but he is really holding it tight.

Renjun: Stop trying to take of your hands from mine. Now lets go.

He is still holding and bring me outside of the room and went to the elevator. He release my hand and press the first floor button. I touch my hand, the place where he is holding tight, its red. He is really strong—