Escape

When you all enter the hangar The Bad Batch find their armor & put it back on & Omega finds a small doll lying on the ground.
Once they had their armor back on themselves they all took cover because someone was approaching them in the hangar.

The doors open automatically & move to the side & clone troopers march in the hangar along with Crosshair who looked... different.
"Is that... Crosshair?" Wrecker asks as the rest of The Bad Batch look up.
Hunter gets out of hiding & stands in front of Crosshair. "Best stand down Sergeant, make it easy on yourself." Crosshair says. "Have you lost your mind?!" Hunter replies angrily confused. "We should have killed that Jedi, you disobeyed orders. "I did what I thought was right!" Hunter says as Omega & you hide. "You never could see the bigger picture. Now surrender..." Crosshair says. "Is that an order?" Hunter asks. "Heh, I guess it is." Crosshair says. "Then I guess I'm disobeying that one to." Hunter says as Crosshair spits his toothpick out of his mouth & aims at Hunter & Hunter takes cover & pulls you back down to hide.

Crosshair puts on his helmet and aims his sniper rifle and begins firing. A few smoke bombs hit the floor and spread smoke around the hangar making it hard for you all to see.
"Tech, we need to get out of here." Hunter says over his comm. "I'm working on it." Tech replies. "We can't leave. Not without Cross." You say as you stand up & look at Cross. "Y/N!" Hunter calls as he pulls you back down to take cover. "We have to. If we stay here we are dead!" Hunter says.

You peer over the crate and look at Cross. Crosshair looks back at you through his green visor on his helmet.
"On my count, we move. Stay behind me, Y/N." Hunter says. "Tick tock, Hunter." Crosshair says. "Go!" Hunter says as he comes out of hiding and starts firing his blaster while you & Omega get to the ship known as the Marauder.
Crosshair suddenly takes cover as The Bad Batch take down the clones that were with, & following Crosshair. When Crosshair comes out of cover he aims his sniper at Hunter & almost fires but doesn't because his rifle gets blasted out of his hands instead.

You stand with a blaster in your hand on the stairway of the Marauder. "I'm sorry Cross." You say as Crosshair grabs his blaster & you fire back at him with tears streaming down your face.
The Marauder takes off & Crosshair fires as the ship jumps to hyperspace and leaves Kamino leaving their own brother behind for the first time.

On the Marauder, you sit down as The Bad Batch stand around. "Tech, you told me that you guys were immune to the effects of the chip. So what the hell just happened?" (Tech talked to you about this while Omega was sneaking through the ceiling in the room.) You ask. "Technically, I never said..." Tech pauses as you grab him. "Y/N stop." Hunter orders. "You told me that he wasn't affected. So what happened?" You ask again hoping to get your answer. "Y/N... Enough. We are going to get him back. We just need to get away from here to figure things out." Hunter says as you let go of Tech & shove Hunter to the side & walk to the back of the ship. Omega followed behind you very worried about you.
Hunter sighs & says to Tech, "Set a course for J-19. We know a guy." Hunter says as Tech jumps the Marauder to hyperspace.

As the ship travels through hyperspace you sit in the back of the ship in the chair with Omega standing next to you. "I knew that he was going to do this. This happened to him because he let his chip control himself. It's not his fault. He can't help it." Omega says. "Omega, I'm just upset that we just left him." You say. "Y/N, he tried to kill us." Omega says. "I don't care! He deserves to be with his brothers! He doesn't deserve to be on Kamino without any of us!" You say. "Then, we'll find a way to get him back. Somehow." Omega says as you look at her & whip away your tears.
"I'm sorry. I just don't want to see or have Crosshair go through with all of this without his brothers. He can't control himself. That's why I'm going to return to Kamino & save him by myself." You say. "Y/N, why? You could get killed!" Omega says. "It's worth the risk. I have to reason with him, Omega." You say. "It's too risky. I won't let you go." Omega says. "Omega, it's up to me to decide... I have made my decision." You say as Omega walks away from you & cuddles up with Wrecker who was resting.
As the Marauder continues to fly in hyperspace Hunter moves to the back of the ship to check on you.

Hunter nudged your shoulder & you awoke from resting & looked at him. "Oh, it's just you." You say tiredly. "I wanted to inform you that were coming up on J-19. Might wanna strap yourself in. It's gonna be a rough landing." Hunter says. "Why J-19? Do you know someone their?" You ask as you sit up in the chair. "Yeah, we do know someone their. We're going because it's the only planet that at least I think is a planet that has not been taken over by the Galactic Empire. Already, most planets are now under the control of the Empire & it's only gonna continue to build up & get worse.
"Hunter, we're coming up on J-19." Tech says over the intercom. "I'm fully aware of that Tech." Hunter replies. "Strap in kid. It's time for yours & Omegas first time to explore & go on missions & stay away from Kamino for awhile." Hunter says as you acknowledge him & strap yourself in. The same thing Hunter told you, he told Omega too. Even the question that you asked that he answered he told Omega.
"Who's on J-19? Why are we even going their?" Omega asks as Hunter talks with her after talking with you in the back of the ship.
"We know a guy their. Cut Lawquane, he's an old friend of ours & Rex including other clones. & were going because we need a place to hide out that isn't fully surrounded with imperials. Come up front Omega. I don't want you to miss seeing this view." Hunter says as Omega gets up & walks to the front to be amazed by all the blue light shinning in her eyes.
The ship was still travelling through hyperspace & then Omega was surprised again to see the ship jump out of hyperspace & approach a planet.
"This reminds me of when I came to Kamino. Seeing a planet." Omega says as Hunter looks down at her & grins. She smiles back.