Peace

N/A - Hello everyone, sorry for really mentally hurting you guys the last two chapters, I wanted something to go wrong where it involved someone being killed & I'm sorry I chose Hunter as the one, but as you go along with the story it will get better. Enjoy today's chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------
As a few months pass you & the team find a suitable environment for you all, a small village with tree's everywhere you look.
Reminded you of the forest moon, but, some things were different about it.
You & the team stayed in a small home hidden in the trees close but far from the city square.

You awoke to see the sun shining through the window, the Marauder parked behind the house. You walked down the steps, the boards creeking as you walked.
"Hey, Y/N." A familiar voice called. It was Cut, his wife & kids. You didn't know they were close. "Cut? This is where the shuttle took you all?" You ask. "Yeah, ain't that a story to tell." Cut says chuckling a little. "What happened..." You ask crossing your arms. "I'll tell you later, just wanted to stop by, see how you all were holding up. Rex came by not to long ago to talk with me. Look, Y/N. I'm sorry about Hunter. Rex didn't know but I can tell he's gone by you taking his place. So, how's the new Sergeant holding up?" Cut asks.

You were a Sergeant now, after training daily the team believed you were ready to step up in the ranks. "Cut, he died months ago, & now that I'm where he was, a Sergeant, all I can think is that I'm gonna end up going down the path he did." You say. "Y/N, Hunter's path was a successful one, he cared about his team, his brothers, & you care for your team & the boys as much as he did... Where's Omega," Cut asks. "She's, holding up like I am. Worried about what is to come & getting over Hunter's death. She's been carrying around his helmet all the months we have been traveling the galaxy & finding a place to rest awhile." You say. "Well, she'll come around when she's ready. I'll keep in touch, see you boys, & girls." Cut says as he leaves & you watch him leave, keeping your arms crossed.

As soon as he leaves you go up to see Omega who was sitting in the window cill, Hunter's helmet in her hands.
"Omega, you gotta get over him being gone, Omega... I don't want to continue to see you like this, it hurts me as much as the team hurts, but we've been getting through it together. Omega join us & we'll help you out. We want to see you happy." You say. "I know you want to see me happy Y/N, but Hunter was the first person that was the closest to me, & then you Y/N. I'll come around eventually, I heard that Cut came by, heard him talk about me." Omega replies. "Yeah, Just give it time, but don't let you actions or emotions control you." You say as you leave to head off to your room to sit on your bed, legs crossed. As you left, Omega looked at you & looked down at herself.

In your room you sat quietly alone, staring out the window. Crosshair walks by & you quickly get up & stop him. "Cross, are you ok?" You ask as Crosshair looks at you strangely. "Why ask Y/N? I'm fine." Cross replies as you nod & walk back into your room. Cross was confused but he knew Y/N probably asked because of what happened a few months ago.
After awhile, Omega & you walk downstairs & outside to the back sit down beside the burial Omega & the team helped make for Hunter.
Omega was still carrying his helmet & looked at it as she sat on her knees.

You place your hand on her shoulder & give her hope, letting Omega know it's all gonna be ok as long as things go as planned & run smoothly.
"Omega, he's safe now. & He's free from running & kicking those stupid battle droids, man, how much I've missed that..." You say chuckling lightly. "He's at rest now, he's met his end." Omega says as she gets to her feet, grabs a stick, placing it not to far from the burial, placing it in the ground, & softly placing his helmet above the stick.
Omega backs away & you stand up & both of you salute & stand there.
Walking away from the burial you look up & see something that didn't look right, you couldn't see it from where you were but you sure could hear it getting closer.
"Go inside, now! Now!" You order getting your mind back into Sergeant mode. "Take cover!" You order as everyone ducks down & stays as quiet as possible as the large object flew above.
When it became clear that it had left, Y/N went out & looked behind the house to see a ship vessel heading towards the town square & landing in a docking bay.
"We gotta get over their, something about this doesn't seem right." You say as the team stands behind you ready for your orders. "Keep a low profile as we move, we don't want to set off any alarms or run into any sorts of traps these people that just entered the atmosphere set up. We'll move in the night, try to be quiet as I said, don't want to set anything off." You say as the team lays low until night strikes & you, Omega, & the team make it towards the town.

When you & the team arrive you move quickly & quietly to the hangar they had landed in & looked through the door that was slightly open.
All you could see was the vessel until your eyes caught attention on a figure walking onto the vessel.
Not long after looking you found who it was. Cad Bane, a old friend you had known of during the Clone Wars, & Bossk, who you knew nothing about, all you knew is that they had the look of a group of bounty hunters.
"Guys, it's bounty hunters, we know what to do, Crosshair go be my eyes & ears up above, Tech, see if you patch into their vessel, make out what they're saying, Echo, Wrecker, & Omega, keep a look out, make sure they don't move, Cross, that's your job as well, eye's & ears." You order as Cross carrys his sniper up above to get a good view of the bounty hunters & watch them with his sniper he was looking through & the rest of the team does as asked by Y/N.