Lionwillow

This OC belongs to Lionguardian2006

No, the image is definitely not cut off because I made a horrible mistake in editing lol.

Name┃ Lionwillow

5/5. It sounds amazing, and although Lion- is rather common, it's not too overused in she-cats. (Actually, I believe you submitted another molly with this prefix and I made the same comment lol.) -Willow is a lovely, dynamic suffix, and they sound rather nice together.

Although oddly contradictory with a fierce prefix and a gentle-sounding suffix, I think it works!

Previous Names┃ Lionkit, Lionpaw

Gender┃ Female

Rank┃ Warrior

^ All of the above make sense.

Age┃ 35-ish moons

She would be 28-29 years old in human equivalent!

Clan┃ EarthClan, a Clan of Warrior's who live in the depths of the Forest. The Camp is located within a jagged cliff face and surrounded by massive trees. The current leader is Lionwillow's father, Mudstar.

Oh, an original clan! I love the idea of the cliff face, although it does sound rather similar to SkyClan.

My recommendation to original clans is to pick a real place to base it on: for instance, in this clan I'd recommend Cliffs Trailhead, Nebraska. (United States.) You can find what prey and predators would live there as well. Here's an image!

Appearance┃ Lionwillow has dusty tan fur, brown tipped tail and fluffy fur around her neck (not too fluffy though)

Appearance┃ Lionwillow has dusty tan fur, brown tipped tail and fluffy fur around her neck (not too fluffy though). She has amber-brown eyes with brown ear tips. Lionwillow also has a pink nose

14/15 Awesome! She can have her brown ear-tips- maybe you can make them tufted too. (Love amber eyes.) However, she would not be able to have a brown-tipped tail due to the way that melanin travels, it would have to be lighter than her coat.

Tan is actually a form of cream, which is the dilute form of ginger. It's rare in mollies, and requires both parents to carry the dilute gene.

Unless she's a bobcat or something similar, she would have to be a tabby, since all ginger cats are tabbies.

Personality┃ Friendly, insecure, independent, open-hearted, loyal, quiet, cautious, bitter, tempered

20/25 I can see how you could write her, but typically these traits wouldn't fit. For instance, friendly and quiet are contradictory, and bitter/cautious are also near-antonyms.

Here are some suggestions! 

If you're going for more introverted:

- Empathetic, Open-minded, Idealistic, Self-Isolating, Desperate to Please, Unfocused

OR 

- Supportive, Patient, Loyal/Hark-working, Enthusiastic, Shy, Dislikes Change, Takes everything personally

If you're going for more extroverted:

- Very loyal, Sensitive, Dutiful, Inflexible, Too Needy, Too Selfless

OR

- Reliable, Passionate, Charismatic, Open-minded, Intense, Tempered, Unrealistic

Hope this helps! <3

Backstory┃ She was born to her father, Mudstar and her mother, Hollyfeather as Lionkit along with her sister and brother. As a kit, Lionkit was always open-hearted yet she grew cautious and insecure. This was due to a fox attack at EarthClan Camp. No one died, except the fox, yet it left EarthClan with many injuries. Lionkit was given the name Lionpaw and she became an apprentice. She was mentored by a half-blind intelligent warrior named Nightscar. Lionpaw grew close to Nightscar due to the black tom fearing that he was too insecure. 

Lionpaw sounds like she's really empathetic, going out of her way to help Nightscar. That's really wholesome, honestly.

Lionpaw learned that she was able to make great achievements and follow her dream, she even taught Nightscar a thing or two about that lesson she had with her parents. She then became a warrior with the name Lionwillow along side her sister, Dapplestream and her brother, Ashtalon. Lionwillow serves EarthClan as a strong, loyal yet quiet warrior. Lionwillow only really speaks to her parents, her siblings, Nightscar and the deputy, Slateblaze

I didn't hear about her parent's lesson, but I'm curious now lol! Honestly, it would be better if she teaches him an emotional lesson than a physical one. Remember to throw in a warrior assessment, unless EarthClan doesn't do those.

What is her relationship with Slateblaze?

Family┃ Mudstar (father, brown tabby tom)

All right, love brown tabbies so long as they're not Tigerstar clone #52,242,212.

What type of tabby is he? Mackerel, classic, spotted, ticked? (You don't need to answer this, just something to think about!)

Hollyfeather (mother, black she-cat)

Nice! I'm not quite sure how a black and a brown cat could make a tan one, however. They would need to either have or carry the dilute gene, and it would be better if her mother was tortie (or a dilute tortie!) or her father was ginger or cream.

Up to you!

Dapplestream (sister, brown-grey dappled she-cat)

I'm not quite sure about this colouration, although it doesn't strike me as right. I can't find anything to explicitly disprove it (go to CrystalwingOC for her perspective if you want, she knows better than I do!). I would suggest making her a brown tabby like her father, since we rarely see it in mollies (in fanfiction).

Ashtalon (brother, grey tabby tom)

This would only make sense given the dilute gene, since grey/blue is the dilute form of black.

Likes┃ Her Clan, hanging out with her siblings

All right! As before, I'd suggest adding other minute details.

Dislikes┃ Nightmares of the fox attack

Poor Lionwillow. How bad are they? Is it almost every night, or is it just a rare, recurring dream?
Also, same as above!

Lionwillow's a pretty good character. There are a few things to be ironed out, but that shouldn't take too long!

Thank you so much for your submission!