The gang girl and finding maya part 2!

Arias POV

"Where did you say the shop was ? " nate asked as we were walking around the village looking for Maya .

"Just round the corner there I think. Chase can you check the map ? " I asked .

Turns out this place has lots of tourists so there was a map of the village at the near shop .

" I gave it to you when we left the shop. "

"No you didn't . You had it on you "

"Aria I remember giving it to you "

"Chase I would no if you gave it me "

" well looks like we don't have a map because of Einstein here " he said pointing at me .

"Excuse me ? you brought the map, it was in your hands dick "

"Bitch "

"Asshole "

"Whore "

"Man whore "

" can you two shut the fuck up ? I think I found the shop " nate shouted as he pointed infront of us at a small little gift shop.

As we walked in we noticed that it was full of different disguises. Why would Maya want to disguise herself ?

But the other thing about this shop was it had a spooky type feeling coming from it . There was a cold draft coming from were I stood . I looked over at chase who was looking at me and nodded . I then looked at nate who looked very uncomfortable.

"I'll ask the shop keeper if she's seen Maya . Pass me the picture of her ? " Nate asked . I toke the picture of me and Maya out of my pocket and gave it to him .

"You two go looking round the shop maybe she's in here" he then said as we nodded .

Me and chase began to walk around the shop in silence .

"I'm sorry " we then said in unison .

I chucked as did he as we looked at each other .

" I'm sorry for saying all those things to you . I want you to know that I'm not working with the hooded figure, I'm not the bad guy, I'm not trying to hurt you aria. And whatever you think I have with Chloe is all a lie because I can't stand her at all " he chucked .

I smiled at him .

" well I'm glad ... About all of it " I laughed . He pulled me into a side hug and I felt my arms wrap around his side .

We continued walking down the wigs section of the shop . We then got to the small clothes part .

I saw a small brunette in the distance .

I smacked chase on the arm .

"Ouch what the hell ! " he cried .

"Look! look! look! " I said smacking him each time I said it .

"It Maya chase its Maya " I said smiling .

" MAYA ! " we called .

She turned around. Soon Nate came running down towards us .

" Maya what are you doing here ? " I shouted as I ran towards her, but every step I toke she would take one back .

The look in her eyes looked like she didn't want to be found .

She then started running as we chased her . Soon she ran past AJ and jas .

"Come on idiots " chase shouted .