9: the cheater

Alright well 3 years past since the cabin I'm officially 16 now. The Feders moved here from Hollywood into a huge house but I mean what can you expect. Greg and I did not continue our little kid relationship but instead became best friends along with Andre. Deanne had her baby named Ronnie and I'm pretty sure Donna has a crush on Keithie. Oh and I forgot to mention I have a fucking brother! No clue who he is but I'm meeting sometime this week. And that's all besides that I now have a boyfriend David, Greg and Andre hate him but I don't I maybe even love him. Anyways  thats everything I'm pretty sure but enough about that.

"Bri get out of bed come on." My dad knocks on the door then opens it without me answering him.

"I don't want to go to school." I groan rolling back over in my bed.

"Come on 3 more days let's go let's go." He says ripping my blankets off then walking out of my room shutting the door. I groan and roll our of bed putting on the outfit I had set on my chair earlier.

(Fit check)

I throw my hair up and walk into the kitchen grabbing a thermos coffee and a muffin before walking out of my house to the bus stop

I throw my hair up and walk into the kitchen grabbing a thermos coffee and a muffin before walking out of my house to the bus stop. As I got there the bud arrived with our cracked out bus driver. As soon as I sat down the bus flew from my house down the road to the Feders. As it stopped the 2 boys and Becky came on. Greg sat beside me and Keithie and Becky in front of us.

"So how's it going?" Greg asks taking a price of muffin from my hand.

"Good if you didn't steal my muffin." I say smacking his hand. He just smiles widely as we started talking like usual forgetting that Andre was getting on the bus as we were too in gaged in our little conversation. He just sat down with an eye roll. We had finally got to school and went out own ways.

~skip till after school~

I had walked home with David and we were now sitting on my couch watching a movie.

"Hey umm Brielle." He says moving his arm from my shoulder making me turn too him.

"Yeah?" I question

"I have to tell you something." He said nervously looking down.

"Yeah anything."

"We need to break up." He said it so carelessly like it wouldn't hurt me.

"What?" I say with I don't even know what emotion.

"I had sex with someone else. It was a honest mistake but every time I see you I just can't help but feel guilty." He says looking down as if I had to feel sympathetic towards him.

"Oh your dick just mistakenly slid into another girls vagina right?" I say standing up angrily. He stands up as well putting his hands on my arm a reassuringly.

"I already feel guilty alright don't make me feel worse." Seriously he was making himself out to be the victim.

"No this'll make you feel worse." I say as I knee him in the balls and he tumbles to the floor.

"Now get out of my house you asshole!" I yell at him as he scrambles form the floor and out my door. As soon as the door shuts I fall onto my couch in tears and do the only thing I could think of. I call Greg.

"Hey umm could you come over." He says a quick yes and I immediately hang up hearing a knock at my door 10 minutes later.

"Hey." I say frowning.

"Hey" he says smiling widely until he sees my face.

"Come sit." I say moving to the couch as he takes off his shoes and follows me.

"David cheated on me." I say as tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Seriously?" He asks me and I just nod sadly as he brings me into his arms.

"He doesn't deserve you. You deserve so much better then that asshole alright." He says as he rubs my back.

"Yeah like who?" It came out much more rough and coarse then I wanted it too. He looks at me and smiles moving hair behind my ear.

"Me." He says leaving in as our lips nearly touch I push him away and stand up.

"Greg..." I say and he stands up as well just across from me.

"That was stupid I'm sorry." He was clearly upset now I mean it was good. If it was in a cheesy romance movie.

"I just got out of a relationship like 20 minutes ago." I was trying to sound as calm and collected as possible to make it so he didn't feel as bad.

"I'm sorry let's just forget that all happened alright. I'm sorry about David." He says running out my door probably home. I sigh and sit down with my head in my hands. I just lost the two most important people in my life in the span of 30 minutes. My dad wasn't even here to help me he was out drinking and hooking up with some chick. I went to my room feeling only sadness as I fell asleep on my wet teary pillow case.