Sunkissed

Jj was right behind me. Nothing could stop us at this moment, only this matters. He wanted me and I wanted him, so bad.

The second I opened that door JJ pushed my back against it. He started kissing every little inch of my neck. En went lower. And lower. Until he was down my stomach, he played with the hem of my top but then immediately threw it on the ground. Meanwhile I was thinking about ways that I could take his shirt of to see his abs again. After he took my top i chose to take his too, with no hesitation he grabbed my ass and lifted my light-weighted body onto him. My legs were now wrapped around him and my arms in his neck. As fast as he could he rushed into my room, this time I pushed him against the wall. I took the pants off along with his boxers.
I didn't need permission to do the fuck I wanted to do to him. I knew he wanted everything that I could give him at that moment, so as told with no words I did my tricks here and there. When I was done I let myself drop onto the bed along with the blonde boy. He was right now on top off me and had all the control. I felt weak, he could do every single thing that he wanted with me. Normally I would take control, but atm I felt vulnerable.

" wanna finish what we started last night, princess?"

And with those words I couldn't stop myself and taking the control. This was taking too long, I needed to feel him already.

"Shut the fuck up" as we finished what we started.

This time I couldn't kick him out of my bed so I let him sleep next to me. At his point I was sure I didn't have feelings for him. It was just the feeling at the moment. I couldn't get any feelings, it would screw anything up with my friends, family and just basically my structure in life.

Jj POV:

This felt -again- so good. I wanted this girl for such a long time. I now I'm getting what I wanted for years. all those years i knew she meant to be mine not Rafe or Kelce. But I always thought that I hated that princess but it was just the hiding of my real feelings. All this time. This girl makes me crazy without even doing anything. But mmm when she does that thing I'm going wild.

But at the same time I knew she had trust issues and heartbreak issues. I know that I'm not the ideal boyfriend for the kook princess but I at least could try right?

Hearing her light snores woke me up, I loved the feeling of it. The plan to make her mine starts today.

The next hour I watched her sleeping and snoring, the time stopped when I looked to the girl. Sunkissed in the same bed as me. To make the first smart move I was going to sneak out, just to respect her feelings. And to make her beg and crave for me and only me. So at my tippy toes I walked out of the big villa, yesterday I didn't even saw the house or anything on our way here. My mind was on a girl with long hair going wild in the wind. She makes me crazy.

Anie POV:

Around 11 o'clock I woke up, this time in an empty bed. Again with a hangover and sharp pain. And to be true a little sad that he left.

Today was again boat day with my kookfriends on the my druthers. So I put on high-waisted shorts and a crop top and underneath a sexy red bikini. I did my make up and put my hair in a messy-bun. Dr Martens and my -this time- finally a full charged phone. While I checked my messages I saw the news: storm upcoming in Outerbanks, tomorrow. Shit.

When I arrived at the Cameron's Rafe opens the door with a big smile.

"Hey Anie, long time no see. How are you?"

"Good, Rafe. Actually, really good."

I passed him thru the doorway to meet Sarah in the hallway with a cute outfit.

"Hey Anie, long time no see. What happened? Or I mean: Who happend?" Sarah asked

"Oh nothing, just another hookup I guess" I answered. Trying to avoid the question: who?

The rest of the day felt amazing, just surrounded by friends and the sun is my happy place. Rafe tried to hit on me a few times and I just went with it. I mean I always do. It would be strange when I back off. So me and Rafe danced and sang together and actually it was kinda fun. But then of course the HMS pogue needed to pass us. Shit.

Or I back off with Rafe not to upset JJ.
Or I would grind on Rafe to make JJ jealous.

JJ is just a hookup so why would he care if I was just dancing with Rafe. Right?
So as Rafe needed to be Rafe, he needed to kiss me the moment they stared at us just to show them i am "his" or something, shit Rafe why? In my eyecorner I could see jj's face drop, shit.

Later that day I was invited to a party at the Cameron's so me and Sarah got ready. Sarah wasn't happy with the answer that I gave her earlier that day and couldn't stop asking.

"Anie, just tell me who it is. I won't judge"

"Sarah, I'm not going to tell you. You don't like him, besides he is just another hookup. I will probably never even speak to him ever again"
I hoped she would back off but still she didn't even doubt it.

"We both know that you won't be 2 days totally out of sight with a boy you don't even like?" She said. And hell nah, she was right. Again.

"Aniee, I won't judge okay!"

"Even if it's a pogue?" Those words slipped out of my mouth and next thing I saw was Sarah gasping and holding a hand on her mouth, to stop herself from screaming.

"A pogue?! Out of al people you can get? Wtf."

"I won't judge Anie I promise" I said in a Sarah voice.

She sighed but still said:

"Okay well, do you have feelings for him? How many times? Which pogue? Was it good?"

I decided just to answer them to avoid more drama she caused:

"No, I don't. I let him knew that he was just a hookup. 2 times. It was really good, and..."

"Who is it? Sarah screamed in a little too excited voice.

"JJ MayBank"

———————-
I am making these chapters too long oops.

Xx