Chapt9

honestly, I hate myself for making this an 'adventurous' fanfic when the name is called 'winter&summer'.

also ihms for reusing the same idea for the first book I wrote, 6th spirit? da fuk-

goodnight, enjoy.

--

"Can't get a break with Anna.. or this.. whatever myth thing.." Elsa mumbles to herself and kept following the crazy footsteps. Some big, some went in circles, some got muddy footsteps on trees, some had huge gaps. Elsa shook her head in disappointment at the thought of Anna and sighed.

Elsa then suddenly tripped on something, she pushes herself up and looked at what she tripped on. Nothing.

What the.. she thought, she looked back at Anna's footsteps she was following. Disappeared. She stood up and realized she was nearly in the deep parts of the forest, she looks at the trail behind her and realized the trees were closing in. "Oh shit..-"

Elsa ran as the trees bent down as fast as Elsa's pace. The light from the sun went dimmer and dimmer because of the wide trunks blocking, she growls quietly and made an ice path behind her to slide faster, though the trees bent down as fast as Elsa. The trees are too thick to actually bend down fast.

As Elsa begins to see the light just down the small hill, she ran and slid as fast as she could. Along with evaporating the ice behind her. Her feet kind of burned as she slid faster and faster. The light from the end grew wider and brighter. Until something grabbed her on the ankle. She trips and landed hard on her hand-made, sharp ice.

Elsa looked at her hands, red. She shakes her head and tried to stand up, though a force sent her flying towards the opposite direction of the opening, hitting a tree with her back. Elsa coughs out, to what it seems like, black blood.

Elsa looks up, but everything was blurry. It was also dark. Something pulled her up by the neck, she suspected it was the shadow.

It was hard for her to breathe or talk, "..l-"

"Don't fight it, hun." A voice echoed from everywhere, Elsa couldn't pinpoint where they were. "Let's make a little trade.." They let Elsa down, Elsa gasps for breath. She shook her head, "I'm not interested." she firmly states, then hears an echo-like chuckle.

"You will be."

Elsa felt a shiver down her spine, the shadow smirkes to theirself.

"I'll hand you your sister and girlfriend over.. for a price.." The shadow revealed themself in front of Elsa, she looks up and notices their features.

She shakes her head, she didn't want to look interested but she was. "What do you want?" she hissed, the Forbidden Sixth Spirit grabbed Elsa's face. Forcing her to look at them directly in the eyes. "You."

Elsa looked at them confused, "What?"

"I'm not interested in dating, what i mean is literally.. you, darling." They stutter, kinda laughing awkwardly. "I need your power."

"I was born with mine!" Elsa pulled the shadows hand away, "You cant just snatch it out of me!"

They chuckle, then somehow switched into a familiar figure, glowing purple particles lingered only for a few seconds. Though it was still too dark to mark what or who it was. "That's where you're wrong, Snowflake.." 'Honeymaren' chuckled.

Elsa's eyes widened, she tries to use her ice to make it glow.. nothing. "Maren!.." She cried out, the shadow senses Elsa trying to use her power.

"Trying to activate your powers here isn't a good thing, babe." They warned Elsa, teleporting their original form with spirit inside. "Why?" She solidly asked, "Rainbow orb." They simply say. "Nothing too serious, just weakens it. When a spirit is close. Secnd by second it takes your ability away, once your out of its range.. It'll be normal."

"Why should I trust you with this information?" Elsa was genuine. "I've lived in here for many years, even before you were born." They respond.

"Anywho.. enough chitchat when I could literally have your powers right now." They scoffed and grabbed Elsa by her face. Their grip tightened as blue particles start to glow. Elsa's mind raced, not knowing what to do.

She couldnt do anything beside just giving up, she felt her livelyhood start to slip away. That is until she felt a burn.

"Agh!" The shadow yelled out, dropping Elsa onto the ground.

Elsa looks up, the shadow revealed theirself. She could see them looking at their palm intensely, "What did you do?!" They hissed, Elsa got this oppotunity to escape. She held out her hand to test if her powers worked again, no.

She groaned and ran towards the direction of the opening, the shadow screeched and follwed behind Elsa.

Though Elsa made an ice path, making her go faster and faster, sliding. While the shadow got nearer and nearer, reaching for Elsa.

The light from the opening got brighter and bigger, Elsa tried her hardest to go faster.

She slid out, crashing onto the sand and a pile of branches scattered, she panted and panted. Looking back if the shadow was there. No.

They must be afraid of light then.. Elsa thought as she catches her breath. Swallowing since she needed water, her lungs were burning. Slight black blood dripped down her face.

First Anna.. then Maren.. then once i got my sister back, she's gone again..

This can't be the end.

--

aaaa

so i forgot abt this fanfic-

andd.. yuh sure why not.

actually this wasnt the ending i was tryna do, i had a diff ending but wattpad unfortunatley didnt save. so basically this was rushed.

originally it was gonna be abt 1500 words? idk, but woo happy ending for this chapter ig.