ᵢ cₐₙₜ ₛₑₑ ᵢₜ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ dᵢₛₜₐₙcₑ

After school, you follow Chiyo and Nozaki to Nozaki's house, you ended up helping them with the whole manga thing. You have to admit, you never thought of Nozaki as the creative type, and you're quite impressed by how well he can write, its absolutely stunning how someone so quite can do something so incredible. You had a tendency to slack off, but this time, the writing and artwork was absolutely wonderful, you couldn't help but but your all into this one, you and Chiyo have the same job, simply fill in the beta, however, nozaki has a tendency to try and get your guys' hard work into one of the copies. "Ah! Sakura, do you think you could hand me that pen, this ones a little detailed." You ask her with a smile, she places the pen delicately into your hand and you get to work. You had to replace Mikoshiba as he got caught up in something, probably a sequel to a game.

After a few minutes of working, you and Chiyo simultaneously notice the cat markings on the background, both making the same face at the exact same time, basically proving you two are in complete sync with each other. "Nozaki! What is that?" Chiyo questions "Oh, that's just the marking my background artist uses, it's like an x, just fill it in." Nozaki explains to the both of you. You go on with doing the beta work, but you cant help but tune in to their conversation. "Background artist?" "Yeah." "Same school?" "The club activities get in the way, so we usually have to have our meetings pretty late at night." As soon as Nozaki finishes his sentence, Chiyo looks down at the cat markings and gets this look of pure terror on her face, that only you notice, shes thinking about it. You chuckle and place a hand on her shoulder, it's as if you are speaking telepathically, telling her not to worry.

She finishes that page and goes I. To the next one, only to find the same marking, but as briefs. She shows you, and at this point you're both confused, he said editor singularly, but there's two different markings, you exchange confused looks, thinking the same thing, but you just go on with your tasks. Once you two have finished your work you prepare to leave, both saying "Bye Nozaki(!)" at the exact same time, however your tone is calmer. You and Chiyo step outside and ince you get to the side walk, Chiyo taps your shoulders and asks "Hey, N/N?" "Yes Sakura?" You ask with a playful expression. She nervously asks you, with a slightly embarrassed face "Do you think you could help me f-find Nozaki's background artist? I-I'm really curious." You chucke a bit at her childish demeanor, and respond with a nod and a smile plastered on your face. Chiyo's face lights up into an excited expression and compares this to a scavenger hunt. You both start walking the same way, living close by to each other. As you say your goodbyes for the night, you walk into your home, get changed, and go to sleep, having had a long day.