chapter ~nineteen~

Start from the beginning

Kirishima laughed a bit harder at that

Katsuki: "SHITTY HAIR!?"

Kirishima now was practicly wheezing
giving me an invitation to murder him

Katsuki: "YOU LITTLE FUCK ! STOP LAUGHING NOW OR YOU WONT BE ABLE TO LAUGH AT ALL!"

Kirishima: *wheez*
Katsuki: "THATS IT-"

End pov

Deku pov:

I didnt really have to go to the toilet i was just looking for kacchan. Hes upset. Upset whit me . And hes ignoring me wish is odd because hed normally just be violent whit his voice .
And i never thought id think that but i prefer when he does that.. its when hes silent that you know something is seriously wrong.
I passed the latrines but Occhaco caught up to me.

Uraraka: "Deku-kun? You're passing the bathroom you know." *Giggles*

Its cool that me and Uraraka are friends again but i wish she was less... attached.

Izuku: "Yeah Uraraka, i am , so what? Why are you following me anyway?"
I said plainly.

Her expression fell a bit . Dont get me wrong , its just that right now i want to find kacchan, ask him whats wrong and fix his mood.

Uraraka: "no need to be rude deku-kun.
" Izuku: *sigh* "Rude?"
Uraraka: "yeah.."
Izuku: "... sorry. Didnt mean to but i gotta go."
Uraraka: "WAIT- is it ... is this about bakugo ?"
Izuku: "Maybe .. but i dont think you can help Uraraka its okay."
Uraraka: "Its Occhaco to you sir!"
Izuku: "Right " *small smile*
Uraraka: Its must be hard.."
Izuku: "hm? What must be hard Occhaco-chan?"
Uraraka: "well , sharing a boyfriend whit Kirishima."

I almost choked on my saliva, was this girl serious ?!

Izuku: "URARAKA DO YOU HAVE A FEAVER!?"
Uraraka: "nope!"

Izuku: ".. you- why would you say that?"
Uraraka: "Isnt like that? Your sharing bakugo, hit Kirishima right?"

I stayed silent, shook, annoyed , sad , curious .

Uraraka: "i still have to catch up on what happened a bit , whole class 2A are finding their soulmates an-"
Izuki: "kacchan is my boyfriend, mine only" i said lookin down the ground

Uraraka: "OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I JUST- I THOUGHT- "
Izuku: "what made come to that conclusion Uraraka? "
Uraraka: "Deku-kun call me Ochacco tho-"
Izuku: "i repeat , what made you come to that conclusion?"

Uraraka: 'brr so cold , if he continues looking and stand like that i might jump on him or run away .. i prefer the first option tho' " Well , he spends so much time w-"
Izuku: "h-he spends a lot of time whit his friend group in general!"

Uraraka: "yes but theres a difference , of all his friends he spents more time whit Kirishima and even tho he hates fysical touch , he often is the one initiating touch when it comes to Kirishima, also they have quite a lot in common , if it were for a stranger Kirishima and bakugo would automaticly stand as 'possible couple' ofcourse only if they see gay posibility.
I wasnt exactly told bakugo and kirishima broke up , their bond hasnt changed its still the same the only difference is that now bakugo is less harsh whit you , so when i was told you were dating bakugo i thought... they must be both dating him.. i didnt dare to ask tho. Its like shoji and ojiro dating Hagakure! Or am i wrong about that one too?" *chuckles*
'okay but is haga , dating both tho? Anyways. I read in his notebook a bit when he wasnt looking he mentioned the fact that kirishima and bakugo's bond hasnt really changed and their similarity's . So i used his thoughts for my sake... its not cruel , its smart. He was the one thinking of it in the first place anyways .'