X - passion

Timothée pulled her into the VIP section and sat her on top of him

Timothée pulled her into the VIP section and sat her on top of him. She threw her head back laughing.

"I thought we were just friends." She giggled, a little tipsy from martini's.

He bit his lip and looked her up and down. He reached behind her, keeping her on his lap with the other hand, tugging a curtain around them closed.

"You think you can look like and be my friend." She found her eyes focusing on his lips. His eyes watching her watch him.

"You need to stop!" She turned away suddenly self-conscious.

He turned her face back, by two fingers to look at him. "Baby, don't start something if you can't handle it." She bit her lip.

"Who said I can't handle it?" She spoke in his ear, repositioning herself to push him against the back of the velvet couch.

One of his hands wrapping around the back of her head, pulling her hair. He bought her body against his. The only thing in between their skin being lace.

"Miel." He whispered into her mouth grinning. "You're a dangerous girl." He finished his sentence by pressing his mouth on hers forcefully.

His lips soft and passionate, her head becoming dizzy with a lack of sense. Losing her mind at the feel of him kissing her like he was consuming every thought and memory of hers.

She felt the other hand grabbing her hip keeping her pressed against him.

Biting his lip gently she heard him moan until his kisses made their way down her neck. Sucking and grazing his teeth against her skin. He moved her hair to the side granting better access, he kissed gently when he felt her heart rate pick up and her breathing becoming heavier.

She wrapped her fingers into his hair, scratching the back of his neck.

Their breathing in synch, like every inhale their bodies rocked into each other and every exhale they moved together.

Amelie saw a flash of light and turned abruptly to see Harlow, grinning and winking after taking a photo, pulling the curtain back slightly.

They broke apart, feeling caught out.

"I'm, uh, I'm gonna get another drink." Timothée said, after kissing Amelie on the cheek and she felt a little bit rejected as he got up and she jumped quickly off of him.

Amelie got up quickly and grabbed Harlow's hand.

"You saw nothing." She spun her to face her quickly. "You didn't see anything."