CHAPTER 29: Wife

Começar do início

Seeing him so happy about it filled with so much joy. Easton was right.

He gently placed me down on the floor, the huge smile permanently etched on his face. And pulling me closer, he hugged me tightly.

And peppered kisses all over my neck. "God. You make me so happy! I love you so much."

I giggled. "I love you too, Ruslan."

He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "I'm so sorry I didn't come back earlier. I'm so sorry. I was feeling so guilty but then Easton called and talked some sense into me and I came running here...well...flew over here actually."

Smiling, I took a step back. "How did you manage to get a flight ticket so fast?"

He cocked his slightly and smirked. "Love, I have a private jet. I don't need a ticket for it."

He's a billionaire for God's sake! Of course he has a private jet.

I smiled sheepishly. "Oh..."

He pecked my lips lingeringly and then dropped down on both his knees and lifting up my t shirt, pressed a kiss against my belly.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued placing kisses all over my belly and paused when his lips moved above my abdomen where there was a light scar since Geordi shot me there.

He sighed and looked up at me. "Geordi...he...he was really sorry for shooting you...he was just overwhelmed by emotions and shot you..."

I gave him a small smile. "It's alright, Ruslan. I have no hard feelings for anyone."

He nodded and placed a open mouthed kiss over that scar.

"Umm...Ruslan?"

"Yes, love?" He whispered huskily against my belly.

"Do you by any chance remember... about a little girl...of around twelve...with whom you danced at a masquerade ball. And you even let her inside that event even though she didn't have an invitation..."

That made him stop kissing my belly and he got up on his feet. A sexy frown on his face. "How do you know that?"

"Um...and her name was...she said her name was Cindrella." I reminded him.

He started growing impatient. "Yes, I do remember. But how on earth you know her?"

I chuckled softly. "Because that girl was me."

His jaw dropped. "You? That was you? Cindrella?"

I gave him a toothy grin. "Yes, my Prince Charming."

That made him laugh loudly, his eyes crinkling. "Oh God! That was you! I can't believe this!" He looked so genuinely happy. "But how come you were so sure that it was me?" He asked.

I gazed into his eyes intensely. "Your eyes are beautiful, Ruslan. I never forgot those pair of eyes that helped me get in even though you didn't even know me. And you never left my side and didn't let me get bored. And you even danced with me. My first dance."

He brushed a strand of stray hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek. "What a bloody coincidence! That was you all this time!"

I nodded biting my lips. "Yeah. That was me. Mom didn't allow me to go the event and I was dying to, so I sneaked away with the help of my nanny. And why did you help me get in by the way?"

He shrugged. "I don't know...you looked lost and quite desperate to get in. I thought I could help. Plus you looked damn beautiful in that dress. And the way your eyes lit up when we entered inside. It was a gorgeous view. I won't say I fell in love with you but...you were on my mind for a long time and I was going to search for you but then..." His voice turned low. "All that drama with dad happened so...I forgot...or else I would have found you."