———— ————

"Get out nigga" I said to nehemiah getting out the car.

He got out behind me looking around. "Where we at ?" He asked.

"My ex house" I said going around to backseat.

I opened it grabbing the duffle bag we filled up with bricks. "Get the bats" I said and he nodded opening the door.

I opened the duffle bag grabbing a brick out. "Aye fuck her car up" I said looking over at nehemiah and he nodded.

I threw the brick into one of her window shattering the glass. "Damn that felt good" I said smiling.

I picked up another brick and threw it at the other window.

I heard the car alarm going off and looked over to see nehemiah hitting the fuck out her car making me smile.

"Aye sis I'm fucking this hoe shit up !" He said making me laugh "Bust that bitch windows" I said and he nodded before breaking the glass.

I threw a brick at another one of her windows before running to the car. I got the spray paint out and shook the can while walking up to the house.

I heard the sound of glass breaking then nehemiah laugh followed making me shake my head.

I took the cap off the spray painting then started writing 'I'm gonna kill you'.

When I was gone I stepped back and smiled then looked over at the car.

"Damnnnn" I said looking at what nehemiah did. Her car way more fucked up then mine.

"Alright come on" I said rushing to the car. Nehemiah got in and I drove around hiding my car so I could see her reaction.

About twenty minutes later she pulled up making me smile.

"MY HOUSEEE !" She screamed at the top of her lungs and me and nehemiah started laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY CAR ?!" She screamed.

She pulled out her phone and I drove up raising down my window.

"Damn yo shit fucked up" I said making her look over.

"DID YOU DO THAT ?!" She yelled "Did you fuck my car up ?" I tilted my head.

"ONLY YOUR CAR !! I DIDN'T TOUCH YOUR HOUSE" she yelled.

"Well next time don't touch shit" I winked driving off.

Nehemiah was laughing hard and dapped me up "We needa do that more often" he said.

"If she touch my shit again we is gone be doing it more often... But don't tell beyonce" I said.

"What if she ask me what me and you did ?" He asked "Say we had some sister brother bonding time nigga" I said and he shook his head.

"Alright" he said reaching in his bag he brought.

He pulled out a fat blunt and I smiled "We might as well top it off" he said lighting it.

We drove around smoking and talking for a while before going back to the house.

When we got there we was both high as hell. Nehemiah had to take more puffs then me because he fell out the car trying to get out.

"Bro what is wrong with you ?" I asked laughing.

"I hit my damn face" he said laughing. "Get yo ass up" I said shaking my head.

He got up then fell right back down "Damn nigga" I said laughing harder.

He bust out laughing covering his face with his hand. "Mannn that was a laced blunt" he said.