7. Princess charming

Start from the beginning

Bonnie watched as the woman named Milena disappeared into thin air. She pricked her finger and let a drop of blood fall into the girl's mouth.

The girl's skin was no more pale as her eyes fluttered open. The witch stared in awe at the beauty of the girl as she shot out of the coffin.

"Who are you?" The girl asked Bonnie in a posh British accent. Her throat was dry and she was hungry which made her voice husky.

"We need to get out of here, now. There's no much time." Bonnie replied as she grabbed the girl's cold hand.

The two watched as the full moon was at it's apex and they were again engulfed into bright light.

*************

The two looked around as Bonnie recognized the place very well.

"Bonnie?" A voice came.

Bonnie giggled as she jumped into the man's arms as they embraced each other.

The girl still looked around as she sat on the floor with her arms wrapped around herself. Damon looked at the blonde woman in awe as Bonnie looked at her.

"Damon, meet coffin girl. Coffin girl, meet Damon." Bonnie introduced.

The girl looked overwhelmed with her surroundings as she said "Can somebody please tell me what is going on? One moment I am in the castle, locked in a coffin and now, here, this....." She said as she felt dizzy because of hunger. Her legs wobbled as she fell unconscious. The last thing she felt were two arms wrap around her.

*********

"Wake up sleepy head!" Came a singy songy voice as she turned her head towards the person.

"You! Damon, was it? Look I am hungry. Can I get something to eat?" She asked.

Damon sat at the edge of the bed and offered her a blood bag. She hesitantly took it as she examined it like it was a bomb.

"Come on princess. It's blood." Damon said, annoyed.

"Pardon me, I am a little rusty." She replied as she sipped the blood. She grabbed more bags from Damon's hand as she finished 5 blood bags.

She looked at Damon as she charged at him and pinned him to the wall.

"Which is why I am asking nicely, tell me what is going on." She demanded.

Damon coughed as she released him from her grip.

"You are a little dusty too. Here, wear these and come downstairs." Damon said, pointing at the clothes on the bed which in reality, were Elena's.

She glared at him and nodded. She looked at the wedding ring on her finger as she smiled to herself, determined to get out of this place. After 10 whole minutes of examining the shower, she used the bathtub to wash herself. She wore the clothes on the bed and made her way downstairs.

When she did, she saw 6 pairs of eyes staring at her.

Caroline was the first one to talk.

"Wow, um, you're like super pretty." Caroline said, eyeing her up and down.

"Tell me again why the girls in coffins are the hot ones?" Damon asked, eyeing her body, making her uncomfortable.

"Um, I am married so I would not appreciate you looking at me that way." The girl said, hesitantly.

Damon just smirked as he poured himself a glass of bourbon.

"I'm Caroline .Who are you?" Caroline asked, trying to be nice.

The girl smiled at the blonde.

"My name is Dianna." Dianna replied. She made her way to the couch and sat next to Bonnie, who smiled at her.

"Ok, so Dianna. You were locked in a coffin for 900 years and Bonnie let you out. Wanna explain?" Stefan asked as he sat next to Caroline.

"I'm a siphoner witch and a vampire. A man named Mikael lured my coven to my home and asked them to trap me in prison world." Dianna replied.

Elena, Alaric, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie and Damon frowned at this.

"Wait, hold up. Mikael as in the hunter?" Alaric asked.

"Yes, why? Do you know something about him?" Dianna asked hopefully, thinking that if he knew about Mikael then they would know about Klaus and his siblings too.

"Well, he's dead." Elena simply replied.

Dianna sighed in relief.

Just then, Bonnie remembered something.

"Hey, um, you should know that some woman named Milena helped me out there to wake you. She said not to blame yourself for what happened." Bonnie said.

Dianna's heart sank as her eyes filled with tears.

"Milena was my mother's best friend, my god mother. She raised me. My half-sister killed her only to avenge her petty jealousy." Dianna cried and sobbed.

They all looked at her sympathetically.

After she calmed down, Caroline told her "Wow Dianna! That's a beautiful ring."

"Thank you, Caroline. It is my wedding ring. Which reminds me, I need to look for my husband. I need your help." Dianna asked she looked at everyone.

"Um, Dianna. It's been 900 years." Elena said.

"I know. He was a vampire. He would still be alive." Dianna said.

"Well, that's not gonna happen princess. How do we know that you're not a threat? We don't even know your full name." Damon replied, eyeing her suspiciously.

"Damon!" Stefan hissed.

"My full name? Is that your concern Mr Salvatore? It is Dianna. Dianna Cohen Mikaelson." Dianna said as she glared at Damon.

All hell broke loose.