So now we were both going to be 16.

And I'd be starting a new year of school.

I surprisingly passed....that was a real shock.

I heard a knock on my front door and I raised a brow before walking towards the door and opening it.

Takemichi was standing there with Akkun causing me to facepalm "If you two idiots try and kidnap me again then I won't hesitate to take away your ability to make kids" I warned and they put their hands up in defense.

"That's not why we're here this time" Takemichi said and Akkun kneeled down to rub Salem on the head "I didn't know that you had a cat, he's cute" he said and I smiled "His name is Salem, I just got him" I said and he smiled as Salem began purring quietly.

"Anyways what are you idiots doing here?" I asked and Takemichi bowed his head "Can you please come with us to see Hanma?" He asked and my eyes widened "I- are you two fucking kidding me?" I asked and both of them sighed "Listen....I think that you can stop a lot of bad things from happening....if you tell him directly to stop hunting you down" Akkun said and I raised a brow before looking at Takemichi.

Well if he really is a time traveler....then he'd know how that would end up right?

So if he's asking me....then does that mean that I need to do it in order to live or something?

"Takemichi, I have a question to ask you before I give you my final answer" I said and he smiled "Ok what is it?" He asked and I smiled "Whats your thoughts on time traveling?" I asked and his eyes widened in shock "W-well! I don't know, I mean maybe it's possible but like I haven't really given it any thought or anything so I couldn't really be sure but why are you even asking me? What are YOUR thoughts on-" I cut him off.

Yeah, I was right.

"Shut the fuck up and let's go" I said as I walked out of the door and closed it behind me.

His eyes widened slightly "Really?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah....let's get this over with" I said and he smiled "Thank you....I'm sure that this will fix a lot" he said and I hummed "Great" I said as we all began making our way to an unknown location.

"How do you know where Hanma is?" I asked and Takemichi rubbed the back of his head "Uh well I- uh well I have a friend.....and he inf-" I cut him off again "Nevermind I don't care" I said and he shut up.

"So Y/N, do you really like Mikey?" Akkun asked and my eyes widened "DID HINATA TELL YOU THAT?" I exclaimed and his eyes widened slightly "Uh no" he said and I facepalmed 'stupid big mouth' I thought as my face began heating up a bit."Just shut up and leave me alone" I said and he laughed "I think it's cute!" He said as he ruffled my hair and I sighed as we continued walking ahead.

"Wait.....so I'm supposed to trust that he won't kill me?" I asked and Takemichi smiled "Don't worry, we will be right by your side" he said with confidence and I groaned "Yeah that's the problem, I'm so dead" I said quietly as Takemichi pouted "You're so mean" he said and I rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever"

We approached a familiar area.

"This is where I was stabbed" I said as I pointed to the spot that my dying body was laying awhile ago.

"Uh yeah...." Takemichi drifted and I smiled "Good times, good times" I mused as I looked over at a door that had been boarded up with wooden planks.