But how strong?

Hi, I'm author (Thats not really my name). I've shown you who's the strongest character, but never really said how strong.

That's what this is all about. Strength.

Daiko: *nods*

Great. Now go into your strongest state.

Daiko: *powers up until his eyes go red*

Darko: *shakes his head* ! *powers up as his eyes glow brighter and spikes in his hair go red*

Here. Try to blow up a planet.

Darko: ...? *shrugs as he goes out of orbit and looks for a planet* ... *scratches a his head a bit* ! *points his hand at a planet and charges up a blast and fires it destroying the planet and the surrounding ones*

Cool. Got that out of the way. The easiest one. Now for a universe.

Darko: ...? *scratches the back of his head* ! *gets a piece of paper and draws the universe* ... *rips off a bit of the paper*

He can destroy more than half a universe if he wanted to. Now for some characters.

Zamasu (Fused): ...?

Darko: *stretches a bit before charging at him*

Zamasu (Fused): *gets in a stance and forms a blade*

[Timeskip #1]

Darko: *forms a blade as he stabs his gut*

Zamasu (Fused): ! *punches him*

Darko: *parries the punch as he stabs deeper as his hand gets in there and forces the other as he splits him in two*

Goku Black: *on the floor*
Zamasu: *on the floor*

Darko: *picks them both up* ... *headbutts them both before throwing them in the air and fires a huge red blast destroying both*

Moro: ...

Darko: ? *cracks his knuckles*

[Struggling Timeskip later]

Darko: *stabs him in the gut* !

Moro: *steals energy*

Darko: *powers up and smiles*

Moro: ?! *coughs a bit of blood*

Darko: *creates a spike and stabs Moro's head before ripping it off* ... *his hands glow purple before the head and body fade away* ?! *lowers his mask and spits out blood*

Granola: *blinks a bit*

Darko: ? *sighs as he eats a senzu bean and powers up* F***!

[Another one]

Darko: *throws a punch*

Granola: *coughs up blood*

Darko: *powers up as he glared at him and sent a spike to go through his right eye*

Granola: ?! *falls onto his knees*

Darko: Wished for this power huh? *forms claws* You don't even deserve it. *stabs his gut with a blade*

Granola: !! *struggles to be free*

Darko: *stops* You know...I was going to pull my arm that's currently in you and rip off...your chest and jaw, but that'd be too brutal and bloody. *drops him*

Granola: You're a...monster...

Darko: That's hurtful. It's good you didn't make that wish in this timeline, because I'd have a lot more trouble if you did make that wish here. So instead. *heals him*

Granola: *blinks confused as he felt his eye and gut* You healed me?

Darko: Yeah. Have you heard of the...let me see if I remember the name...the room of spirit of time?

Granola: No, what's that?

Darko: ... *smiles as he creates a portal* Its a place where when you spend a year in there, a day passes here. And you'll be spending the rest of your life there.

Granola: Wait what?

Darko: *kicks him in there and descends to his base form and sits down* Well...Rhise fights didn't even feel like fun. To be honest I think Daiko would've handled Zamasu and Moro. The cliff bar guy? I didn't even need full power to fight him. *heart beats as he clenched his chest* Whoo...I am...exhausted...hit the snooze button...

Daiko: In five minutes... *closes his eyes slowly* or just turn off the alarm...zzz...zzz...