Y/n's heart clenched. I'll kill that man for ever touching my mother, she thought. 

 Tanjiro's eyes widened as he had a shocked expression and gasped. "No matter where you go, you're not getting away!" Tanjiro yelled. "I'll follow you to the ends of Hell, and I swear I'll slice off your head with my blade!" Tanjiro added. "I'll never forgive you, no matter what!" Tanjiro continued. "What the hell are you doing?" men started walking through the crowd. 

Y/n's eyes widened. "Ma'am, you can have this, keep applying pressure on the wound," y/n said gently before she made her way to Tanjiro. "Is that a drunk? Kid, step away from the man!" the guards commanded. "I can't! Bring some resistants please!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Please!" he begged. "Pull the kid off him!" the men shouted. "Please stop!" Tanjiro cried. Y/n couldn't help but feel guilty, because she didn't know what to do. "Has he gone crazy?" the man asked. "Boy, if you don't get off then I'll just have to--" the guard raised his wooden bat as Y/n sped in front and chopped his bat into the half with her hand. 

The yellow scent came flowing into the scene delicately as flowers bloomed. Tanjiro's eyes widened. Y/n looked at the flowers with a rather amused face.  A lady scratched and deepened her nails into her skin, as blood fell gently from the scars. "Enchanting blood, Aroma of visual fantasy," the woman said. What's this scent? What are all these patterns? Tanjiro thought as beautiful waves of floral patterns came weaving themselves everywhere, separating Tanjiro and y/n from the men. 

More waves of flowers and intricate patterns came weaving themselves around Tanjiro and Y/n. "What's going on? I can't see anything!" the men shouted. "It's because you're blind!" Y/n shouted back. Y/n giggled as she looked around in amazement. "Woah.. look!" Y/n said to Tanjiro. "It's so cool!" Y/n chuckled, but Tanjiro looked aware and very stressed as sweat dripped from his forehead. He looked around at the waves and had his brows furrowed. 

 A woman made her way through the waves, she had a purple kimono with black hair that was decorated with some hair accessories and her hair was in a neat hairstyle. "You still use the term 'person' to refer to even a transformed demon," the woman said. Her eyes were purple. A man with an angry expression with green hair and black tips was glaring at them both. 

"And you're trying to save him," she said. "Allow me, then, to land you a hand," the woman said a she looked at her bleeding arm that healed pretty quickly. "But why?" Tanjiro asked. Y/n just silently looked at the man and the woman. "You... your scent tells me..." Tanjiro mumbled. 

"That's right, I am

"That's right, I am.." the beautiful lady nodded as the green-haired man looked at the lady. "A demon, but I am also a doctor," the lady smiled. "And I wish to annihilate that man, Kibutsuji," she said. Y/n looked at her with her e/c eyes sparkling, and her lips formed into a serious-looking frown, as her h/c hair was carried gently by the breeze. Tanjiro looked at her, while she looked at him. They both slowly nodded in agreement. 

[ notes ] : 

- from now on, i think i'll be adding more pictures to the story because i think it's really boring if i don't put the pictures, so expect to see more pics in the future xD

- did you see the plot twist where rei is aiya's sister coming? tell me about it, i need your opinion to improve <33

- no special chapter for this milestone, apologies, because this chapter took me longer than usual, i was about to put y/n lying to the guards but that wouldn't make sense LMAO-- anyways, i'm exhausted, gonna take a nap and eat lunch after this. have a good day, thanks for reading <3

 have a good day, thanks for reading <3